Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lucas is Back

Lucas-macfieldz

Well, some of you ex-infection, ex-malice, ex-epidemic, members might remember me, my previous pure account was named pkvideo0wned.

My names Lucas, and i'm 17, i live in Australia, and i've once been greatly involved in the pure clanning community, i started off by joining infection, stayed with it till it closed. Then moved on to Malice, and stayed with it for roughly 6 months till there was only about 10 or so of us loyal members left, and then the clan closed, so i , alongside most of the other malice members, joined epidemic, a huge clan, which was a great success, ended up demolishing MM and Foe, and all the other big names. Ended up basically proving we were number one, i stayed in this clan for 6 months, during this time i maxed out my pure, it had 99 str, 99 range, 99 mage, 90 something hp, 99 wcing, and some other 99s, that i can not remember, also had a great interest in flipping, GOP, and merching, which lead to me having about .. 120millish. After epidemic closed, i decided to quit RS, i sold my account, and focused on school. I have decided now to come back to pure clanning, and i'm planning on joining a clan that will be fun, and that participates in lots of wars, and constant fun trips, and full outs, etc etc.

I'm not looking for a high level'd clan though, as my pure is still in its making, which a few days of no lifing, is not a hard job :) i've quickly made some few millions of GP, and the strength levels are going up quick, my username is ''mac fieldz'' , and i am looking for a low level clan, but i might be able to settle for a mid level . Thank you for reading, and i would appreciate it if you take time to comment and give me your opinions please <3

~ Lucas

If u wanna be with most ur epidemic buds then NME is ur choice if not then i would say try out Hostility more of a family F2p based slowly growing in p2p more of a chilled laid back community n just like to have fun in general #clan-hi even if u dont join still join the community site: www.hi-rs.com gl on ur search

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Lucas!

you were in Malice and epidemic with me :)

its Tim aka Motmit pker

come check out hostility

lovely f2p clan, and improving on p2p. a nice family just like malice used to be

#clan-hi

hi-rs.com

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Well #nme is the place to be.

We have a lot of ex-E and ex-M people & we have a great community. However we strive for perfection so our requirements might be higher than what you're looking for. However if you're willing to go that extra mile to be in one of the funnest clans around, we'll be glad to have you :)

Anyway, I recommend joining #nme irc chan or registering on our site nme-rs.com and just catch up with old acquaintances :)

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

OMFG LUCAS! I was in Infection and Malice (for a bit) with you.

NME has a bit of Ex-Malice, Ex-Epidemic, and if you remember the Carpediem kids like Ownnt, Jared, Willy, Oddish, etc, they're here too. Even if you don;t wanna Join NME you should intro on the site and catch up with some people.

If you dont remember who I am (sadcace) I'm Myk :x

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Hi is an 82 Stat with a 75+ secondary, 70 Hp, and 1-20 def (20-35 can be accepted as well i believe)

NME is 85+ stat 80 Secondary, 78+ Hp and 1-35 Def

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

and yes i remember you myk, and remember most of the cr people, and i remember motmit pker :)

motmit pker is in Hostility :D

the reqs are 82+ prim stat , 75+ secondary stat , 40+ attack , 57+ wc , 75+ hp

http://hi-rs.com/

register and intro :D

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Try Chaotic. We have Soniqs from recent Malice as council and a lot of us are still low-medium leveled. We're F2P based and considering to take a step into P2P later on. Step by, introduce yourself and see if you are comfortable with everyone :)

#Chaotic & http://ch-rs.net

2qtbuz5.gif

15g9gtk.gif

We're actually going out saturday on a F2P PK trip, like we do every week. We're also still fairly low leveled. For next week we'll also be planning a prep (a clan vs clan balanced fight within Clanwars) and we will have some additional unofficial events (we did castlewars yesterday). :)

Pay us a visit bro,

IRC: #chaotic

forums: http://ch-rs.net/

Friendchat: Wearechaotic

2qtbuz5.gif

15g9gtk.gif

what are the req's for hostility and nme?

Hi reqs are 82+ stat with 75+ back up stat, def 1-25, and higher will be discussed

NME reqs are 85+ stat with 80+ back up stat, def 1-35

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

are there any low level clans having a big event soonish ? :) i'd like to take part and begin my path with an introduction like that .

there are no lpcs these days , only mpcs.

im pretty sure hostility will be declaring on 1 of the clans soon , or have a big rivaly with a clan , will be fun :D

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png