Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs MM

I Pk With OJ

GOod job Fatality, looking forward to tomorrow

Now I know why MM doesn't ever prep us...how could they possible prep someone who beats every1 who consistently beats them...would be overkill lol

ah well :P

yeah man MM wont 100v100 min prep you, they must be scared or something

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job on the win Fatality. Keep up the good work.

On topic; Keep the flaming of this topic please - especially the off-topic flaming. :wallbash:

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Fi #2 matched p2p only behind POP now

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

Making shapes

Now Citadel dancing

What next?!

Gj with the 3-0

cancelling weekend pk trips for easter

I wouldn't flame TLP for cancelling their trips cuz of a holiday. Don't think you're dumb to remember what you were pulling 2 or 3 months ago in F2P/P2P and who you were competing with, pretty sure you didn't have trips at some points in time, I guess those citadel 2 hour visits made your clan more motivated somehow..?

Np tlp.. I got your back

no flame btw just stating facts

Who were you fighting a couple of months ago? and what were your aims a couple of months ago? Look who you're fighting now and look at what your aims are now. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

titanj.png

Making shapes

Now Citadel dancing

What next?!

Gj with the 3-0

I wouldn't flame TLP for cancelling their trips cuz of a holiday. Don't think you're dumb to remember what you were pulling 2 or 3 months ago in F2P/P2P and who you were competing with, pretty sure you didn't have trips at some points in time, I guess those citadel 2 hour visits made your clan more motivated somehow..?

Np tlp.. I got your back

Who were you fighting a couple of months ago? and what were your aims a couple of months ago? Look who you're fighting now and look at what your aims are now. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

399507.jpg

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Making shapes

Now Citadel dancing

What next?!

Gj with the 3-0

Np tlp.. I got your back

Last time I was at a trip I delivered a good 500 kills to your joke of a clan (assuming you're an invite from Fi), then you claimed a win because you were the "last clan standing" with 5 people running around like headless chickens. See you this weekend, I asked your ranks what those NX kids were doing at yo

ur trip and apparently they were apps, boards say otherwise :confused:

NICE SIG THOUGH LMFAO, MIND IF I USE IT? Hey by the way dude, RS was down all night yesterday, it was me lmfao, EOP so nh yeh yeh?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Last time I was at a trip I delivered a good 500 kills to your joke of a clan (assuming you're an invite from Fi), then you claimed a win because you were the "last clan standing" with 5 people running around like headless chickens. See you this weekend, I asked your ranks what those NX kids were doing at yo

NICE SIG THOUGH LMFAO, MIND IF I USE IT? Hey by the way dude, RS was down all night yesterday, it was me lmfao, EOP so nh yeh yeh?

1272303749024.png

ot: gj on your win fi, I know for sure we're going to do a hell of a lot better in our next prep

topxo.png
botbi.png

Making shapes

Now Citadel dancing

What next?!

Gj with the 3-0

Np tlp.. I got your back

EWnxx.png

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png