Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What combat stat should i train as a pure?

YourCorrupted

You're going to get combat levels either way, when you get to a higher level it will all pan out though.

If you train range to 90 with 80 HP, you'll be 66 combat (including your summoning). When you're 90 range and 80 hp, you can get 40 attack, 97 strength and 91 magic and you'll still be 66 combat. [according to sk calculator]

So, my suggestion right now, is just keep training range until 90, then look at your other options.

Hi

You're going to get combat levels either way, when you get to a higher level it will all pan out though.

If you train range to 90 with 80 HP, you'll be 66 combat (including your summoning). When you're 90 range and 80 hp, you can get 40 attack, 97 strength and 91 magic and you'll still be 66 combat. [according to sk calculator]

So, my suggestion right now, is just keep training range until 90, then look at your other options.

Hmm its a good idea, scape-xp calc says 63.625 cb for 90range 16hp 78hp...

You're going to level up either way lol, maybe look for the time being just range and str levels, maybe 20 att for that corrupt in p2p

i was thinking of just team/clan pking because im more tactic based, range/2h has no skill and p2p is filled with rushers so yeah... im not sure right now, thanks both for opinions... :D

wbuj4m.png

If you're looking for clanking build then work on ranged and magic. It's good for both severs and you'll need the Cmb lvls to do it anyway. Other than that I can't really help you unless you're more specific on your plans for the account.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

yeh 20 att for corrupts get some str + 99 range and enjoy pking now rush entering this community tbh

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

^Obviously and for obvious reason =D

IMO the question is where should you train to get all the charms and exp on various of skills.

And my answer is, if you want to make some bank while at it, go for Slayer.

Good bank making method on the higher levels, at first till 80 it might seem like a waste of time,

but the thing is, it's not.