Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hostility's Friday Night

2chainz

2zdyblj.jpg
http://www.hi-rs.com | #clan-hi | VISIT US!

Hostility, after inevitably losing the p2p prep to Hazard, decided to go with a small pull afterwards. We headed out with 14 peaking around 17 during the trip after peaking @ 19 for the p2p prep. I wish clans went out earlier, ah well, it was a lot of fun.

KDRYO.png

2db06ms.jpg

34rvqxu.jpg

We rushed xL knowing we had a lot less. We had about 14 and they had about 6 or 7 more from what I saw. We fought for around 5 minutes, and ended up losing, they had like 9-10 left is my guess. Our KDR was 9-11 at this point, guessing it was near even on xL's part too. We never saw xL 1 on 1 again unfortunately, guess thats what happens after you lose a few people.

2db06ms.jpg

i5p2rk.jpg
&
34rvqxu.jpg

We ended up fighting Hazard in the same world as I believe they fought xL before. This took place at vents, and xL ended up crashing. Sorry if the order of events are out of place, but we ended up moving west and Hazard went east to get away from xL. I told our clan to turn around and kill xL, and in minutes xL was terminated.

2db06ms.jpg

34rvqxu.jpg

We saw Hazard and xL fighting and decided to join in on the action, pushing xL directly into mossies.

i5p2rk.jpg

We then turned onto Hazard, and after a couple of minutes, it was quite clear we were victors, we took our loot and went to piper. On our way down to bank we saw xL and decided to log instead of giving them the dreaded kdr, seeing as we had around 13 remaining from fighting hazard and they had a lot more.

2db06ms.jpg

i5p2rk.jpg

We decided to get a planned fight with Hazard. We had just 13 left as it was 12:00 GMT and we didn't know we were doing this because we dismissed then 3at was like "I got a fight with Hazard" or w/e.

Here's starting of both clans:
120414000735.png

The fight lasted a while, probably 5ish minutes. We held our ground being outopted 3-4, and soon after xL crashes, there was no clear victor. Guess we shouldn't have went to another home world haha.

s6k2tz.jpg

Pictures:
120414004955.png
120414002015.png
120413233240.png
Btw we have the worst picture takers ever, my apologies.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Nice job HI

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice hi you did good shame you didnt pop into about the p2p prep ;)

No flame <3

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

runescape fun will remain fun

until someone gets pierced in the right bun

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Wtf?

Is that even hazards real k/d? No ****** way l0

well could be cause at the end of the trip XL rushed us with like 25 L[]

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

looks like all 3 clans had alot of fun, gj

PS rickys a noob

do i sense a hater <3

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~