Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Amazing Saturday

Andreww

10_10_4_4enemy.png

→ ↨↨ ←

IRC: #NME

Website/Forums - http://nme-rs.com

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

→ ↨↨ ←

Today, Enemy set off from Edgeville with ~40 members, peaking at an impressive 46 people. Our brave warriors managed to take 2 convincing wins against our "rivals" CP, despite being a little outnumbered and on one occasion teamed against. Here are some nice logs from today:

&--#60;[NME]Prateek&--#62; you teaming with cp against us lol?

(16:47:35) &--#60;[Hi]Daddy&--#62; Lol?

(16:47:38) &--#60;[Hi]Daddy&--#62; You rushed us in CA

(16:47:40) &--#60;[Hi]Daddy&--#62; So we logged back in

(16:47:43) &--#60;[Hi]Daddy&--#62; and focused green cpaes

(16:47:48) &--#60;[Hi]Daddy&--#62; We are tired of big clans hitting us

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Cluster

At the beginning of our trip we walked towards hills and unexpectedly hit a cluster fight. I'm not quite sure which clans were involved, but we cleared up everyone we ran into and proceeded to be crashed by CP.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures

After clearing up the cluster, CP rushed into us expecting to get easy loot. Unfortunately for them their members forgot to eat their food and 5 of them dropped straight away. We began to take control of the fight until some clan crashed causing both CP and NME to run to single. At this point, we decided to bank but CP followed us in single spamming walk of shame. Lolworthy attempt.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures + Hostility

On our way to get prayer we accidentally walked into Hostility who were logging out at the time. We killed ~2 people who didn't log out and then turned our attention to CP who hit us. Once again, we immediately began raping CP up to the point that HI grew some balls and logged back in, focusing on NME due to the earlier hit. At this point, we pulled north and began raping both clans, pushing CP west into single. Hostility hit us from behind sandwiching us so we decided to get out, leaving with a 36-17 KDR when CP had 17-25.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures

Not gonna write much about this, CP walked into us and immediately got spread allowing NME to capitalise. When the fight was crashed it looked like CP had the advantage. Good job on that one.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Hostility

We hit Hostility in single in order to pay them back for their earlier teaming with CP. We followed them across 3 worlds and picked off any Hostility member who wasn't quick enough to log from us.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Plague Of Pures

POP ran into us with a 10 man advantage. Knowing this was a difficult feat to pull off, we kept the fight stacked and dropped a lot of them left, right and centre. We left the fight after a few clans crashed all at once.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy vs Exiled Force/ Hostility

Wanting a little more revenge against Hostility, for our last piece of action of the day we crashed their fight against Exiled Force. We forced (excuse the pun) both clans into single and picked off anyone who couldn't escape quickly enough.

2q0vkf4.png

120414134418.png
120414154256.png

120414154412k.png

120414154459.png

120414163426.png

120414163447.png
120414224415.png
120414224421.png
120414233356.png
120414233514.png
120414223454.png

120414220140.png

120414215935.png

120414212304.png

120414212135.png

120414162810.png

120414164421.png

120414164502.png

120414164641.png

120414165804.png

120414170645.png

120414172238.png

120414174005.png
120414164423.png

120414165803.png

120414173400.png

2q0vkf4.png

Another fantastic trip for Enemy as we once again showed the whole clan world that we are on top of the med-scene. A big thank you to every Enemian than showed up today and warred to the best of their abilities. This truly was a magnificent trip.

Pic of the day: vBiih.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj on ur trip yo ^_^

Heard you had a leak in Hi for a bit :(

Oh well it's fine we had some fun later vs EF+Hz ;)

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

We focused green at first because you were the only ones there. After that, everyone was fair game.

I wouldn't team with either of your clans because you're both scumbags, we don't say **** when you hit us but when we hit you, you guys freak the **** out pming us asking if we teamed with either one etc, goes for both clans. Just **** off.

Sure let's use a clan that pulled 15 less then us to get some free kdr. It doesn't work like that. I found it hilarious how both NME and CP moved full minimaps when we arrived.

Keep your beef to each other, I don't feel like being involved. We got more kills then you did after each trips were over and we pulled, again, at least 15 less. It just shows how ***** both NME and CP are to just fight eachother.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

We focused green at first because you were the only ones there. After that, everyone was fair game.

I wouldn't team with either of your clans because you're both scumbags, we don't say **** when you hit us but when we hit you, you guys freak the **** out pming us asking if we teamed with either one etc, goes for both clans. Just **** off.

Sure let's use a clan that pulled 15 less then us to get some free kdr. It doesn't work like that. I found it hilarious how both NME and CP moved full minimaps when we arrived.

Keep your beef to each other, I don't feel like being involved.

Honestly, we didn't care about hitting you for "KDR" or any of that nonsense. If you're in the wilderness on a trip then you're fair game. We expect to be hit by the likes of MM and we don't moan, you should expect it too.

Keep your beef to each other, I don't feel like being involved.

Honestly, we didn't care about hitting you for "KDR" or any of that nonsense. If you're in the wilderness on a trip then you're fair game. We expect to be hit by the likes of MM and we don't moan, you should expect it too.

Then why the hell did you moan to us when we crashed your fight?

Just shut up already and quit being hypocrites and I'll be perfectly fine. You guys moaned about adamant and now that you have it you don't.

But for some reason, it seems your new terms are: hit clans lower then us but cry when they hit us. HONESTLY, again, all I ask is you just keep away from smaller scenes.

We didn't "cry" about you hitting us. We stayed, we fought and we dominated. We then got payback by hunting you down and killing you. No crying there.

You're seriously trying to claim that you put any type of resistance against us? Today was basically a stomp fest. Ty for fights.

I completely forgot that KDR is 100% proof when CP win a fight, but lies when you lose.

I'm very sorry, I should ask someone to get that fixed. IT'S A FATAL FLAW IN THE SYSTEM.

Gj guys ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Was a great trip. Had some fun. :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS