Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"I've died like 40 times today"

Milky

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepe can we party now? :D

Lol at how much FI have mentioned LS in this topic. When FI gets hit by LS, it means LS teamed with EOP, but when EOP gets hit by LS, it means we got them to attack us so we can take a picture and use it against you on the PW topic? That logic is retarded hahahaa, sure there is a pic of someone spamming "off eop"...but whos to say that FI didn't get them to say "off eop" so they could take a pic and use it against us on our PW topic? See what i did there? Hypocrites.

I remember when FI used to team with VH against us, and can't forget your buddy Nippon....you guys complain about mains an awful lot for a clan that has always been so used to having mains come to your aid to help you....you seem to forget that EoP gets rushed by LS about every weekend, perhaps more than FI, so quit the complaining lads.

u try 2 hard bro lmao

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Looks like ls did work, Gj ls

u m a d

Lol at how much FI have mentioned LS in this topic. When FI gets hit by LS, it means LS teamed with EOP, but when EOP gets hit by LS, it means we got them to attack us so we can take a picture and use it against you on the PW topic? That logic is retarded hahahaa, sure there is a pic of someone spamming "off eop"...but whos to say that FI didn't get them to say "off eop" so they could take a pic and use it against us on our PW topic? See what i did there? Hypocrites.

I remember when FI used to team with VH against us, and can't forget your buddy Nippon....you guys complain about mains an awful lot for a clan that has always been so used to having mains come to your aid to help you....you seem to forget that EoP gets rushed by LS about every weekend, perhaps more than FI, so quit the complaining lads.

u try 2 hard bro lmao

> camps eop's topic till page 11

> throws out tryhard taunt

> facepalm.gif

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

One of your members is LS co-owner. Nuff said.

The reason some of them attack you as well is that they're unorganized massers and can't listen to / dont care about what their leadership wants. When I go out I'm openly anti-EOP, they are openly pro-EOP, that is all there is.

EDIT:

I'd also like to add that you're full of **** about FI. I've offered my help to FI in the past when I've been unable to get your locations otherwise, they refuse to accept it. Many other clans have accepted it with gratitude. I don't blame those other clans, but I have huge respect for John and the rest of the FI leadership for not lowering their standards even against a clan such as yours.

128250368099.gif

Looks like ls did work, Gj ls

u m a d

u try 2 hard bro lmao

> camps eop's topic till page 11

> throws out tryhard taunt

> facepalm.gif

hahahahahahahahahaahahahHha

you're all abos

favaccent.png

MM will be giving FI some punishment it seems, they brought it upon themselves.

Coz u crashed all our pkri's so us+foe slammed you? lol

btw this is eop f2p trip topic keep on topic plz!!!

you're all abos

favaccent.png

MM will be giving FI some punishment it seems, they brought it upon themselves.

Because you crash all their fights and they team to crash? you expect them to just run to single strip? lm8sl

They were coming after us or FOE, MM didn't give a **** about you and considering how much they dislike us/FOE, they would have been happy attempting to slump the two of us and prop you up to #2 in both servers behind them, which considering how much more they are pulling than FOE/EoP atm they probably could have done.

As soon as i heard you'd started siding with FOE against them i just laughed. Looking at FOE right now they're the weakest i've seen them in my 3 and a half years of clanning, so i have no idea what your ranks were planning at when you had the opportunity to fly under MM's radar and let them do the dirty work for you.

When we ascended to the top 3 in last 2010 after we slumped fi/dp, FOE were the strongest clan at the time and we manipulated them into leaving us alone for a few months, allowing us to get stronger and build our core while FOE hunted MM and we were free to feast on everyone below us until we were strong enough to start beating MM/FOE by ourselves.

Fi could have done the same thing here with MM but because of your inexperienced leadership you ****** up your only chance at finally being a somewhat relevant clan again, but now that you have both the top two f2p clans trying to come at you, you have 0% chance of avoiding the slump, lol. Good luck with getting FOE to help you once your pulls drop below theirs.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png