Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"I've died like 40 times today"

Milky

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM will be giving FI some punishment it seems, they brought it upon themselves.

Because you crash all their fights and they team to crash? you expect them to just run to single strip? lm8sl

They were coming after us or FOE, MM didn't give a **** about you and considering how much they dislike us/FOE, they would have been happy attempting to slump the two of us and prop you up to #2 in both servers behind them, which considering how much more they are pulling than FOE/EoP atm they probably could have done.

As soon as i heard you'd started siding with FOE against them i just laughed. Looking at FOE right now they're the weakest i've seen them in my 3 and a half years of clanning, so i have no idea what your ranks were planning at when you had the opportunity to fly under MM's radar and let them do the dirty work for you.

When we ascended to the top 3 in last 2010 after we slumped fi/dp, FOE were the strongest clan at the time and we manipulated them into leaving us alone for a few months, allowing us to get stronger and build our core while FOE hunted MM and we were free to feast on everyone below us until we were strong enough to start beating MM/FOE by ourselves.

Fi could have done the same thing here with MM but because of your inexperienced leadership you ****** up your only chance at finally being a somewhat relevant clan again, but now that you have both the top two f2p clans trying to come at you, you have 0% chance of avoiding the slump, lol. Good luck with getting FOE to help you once your pulls drop below theirs.

no1 gunna read that bro lmfao stop trying so hard!!!

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Because you crash all their fights and they team to crash? you expect them to just run to single strip? lm8sl

They were coming after us or FOE, MM didn't give a **** about you and considering how much they dislike us/FOE, they would have been happy attempting to slump the two of us and prop you up to #2 in both servers behind them, which considering how much more they are pulling than FOE/EoP atm they probably could have done.

As soon as i heard you'd started siding with FOE against them i just laughed. Looking at FOE right now they're the weakest i've seen them in my 3 and a half years of clanning, so i have no idea what your ranks were planning at when you had the opportunity to fly under MM's radar and let them do the dirty work for you.

When we ascended to the top 3 in last 2010 after we slumped fi/dp, FOE were the strongest clan at the time and we manipulated them into leaving us alone for a few months, allowing us to get stronger and build our core while FOE hunted MM and we were free to feast on everyone below us until we were strong enough to start beating MM/FOE by ourselves.

Fi could have done the same thing here with MM but because of your inexperienced leadership you ****** up your only chance at finally being a somewhat relevant clan again, but now that you have both the top two f2p clans trying to come at you, you have 0% chance of avoiding the slump, lol. Good luck with getting FOE to help you once your pulls drop below theirs.

quite a few did bro lmfao!!!

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

klonaro yt i exposing propaganda 1 vid at a time :]

lolyk.png

klonaro yt i exposing propaganda 1 vid at a time :]

soz no bias

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

"I've died like 80x today"

this sat pls?

Na LS arn't with you guys anymore, you took to much of the credit for last Saturdays trip. Gunna be a gr8 weekend watching you squirm ahahahaHAHAaHaah

you're all abos

favaccent.png

"I've died like 80x today"

this sat pls?

Na LS arn't with you guys anymore, you took to much of the credit for last Saturdays trip. Gunna be a gr8 weekend watching you squirm ahahahaHAHAaHaah

LS is still with us bro? we are allied remember? ******* reject, the day EOP needs mains to beat Fi is the day I quit this game lol

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png