Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Min Prep Fatality Vs. Frenzy

Alcohol

Mitch, the pure world is not dumb. When its a curses off prep, and there is a main not over heading, with prayer still draining, we know you are cheating. (You even flashed to your prayer book for a second and I saw turmoil on). Not saying Frenzy was not doing this either, but yeah...

<_<

Good job on your prep.

Cheating when a clan gets the adv that i don't got overheads on???

I simply forgot to change books so I had to go without overheads, its was our loss more then frenzy's m8 lol so idk what you're talkin bout

Actually it's really easy to tank with turmoil even without overheads, the fact that you're one of the highest combat in FI makes sure you won't be a pile most of the time either so you're way stronger offensively. We don't really care though it's just a prep thanks for the event that late at night, we appreciate it.

There is like a 10% def bonus difference from rigour and turmoil which in this case wouldnt have made much difference. With todays weapons and everyone's almost maxed combat skills these days, no it is not easy to tank without overheads even with turmoil active; If you had more then 3 kids on me i doubt I would have been able to tank for more then 5 seconds lol. Knowing I was on curses should of made me 1 of the priority piles (aswell as considering I am also a main caller).

I don't really care either, just thought i'de verify :thumbsup: thanks again for the prep

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Mitch, the pure world is not dumb. When its a curses off prep, and there is a main not over heading, with prayer still draining, we know you are cheating. (You even flashed to your prayer book for a second and I saw turmoil on). Not saying Frenzy was not doing this either, but yeah...

<_<

Good job on your prep.

I simply forgot to change books so I had to go without overheads, its was our loss more then frenzy's m8 lol so idk what you're talkin bout

Actually it's really easy to tank with turmoil even without overheads, the fact that you're one of the highest combat in FI makes sure you won't be a pile most of the time either so you're way stronger offensively. We don't really care though it's just a prep thanks for the event that late at night, we appreciate it.

There is like a 10% def bonus difference from rigour and turmoil which in this case wouldnt have made much difference. With todays weapons and everyone's almost maxed combat skills these days, no it is not easy to tank without overheads even with turmoil active; If you had more then 3 kids on me i doubt I would have been able to tank for more then 5 seconds lol. Knowing I was on curses should of made me 1 of the priority piles (aswell as considering I am also a main caller).

I don't really care either, just thought i'de verify :thumbsup: thanks again for the prep

having like 35 def, then getting around 30% def bonus compared to 25 is a big difference im not going to do any number crunching but remember it was a 20 def cap prep so the defensive bonus % is at a bigger advantage for this fight

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

<_<

Good job on your prep.

having like 35 def, then getting around 30% def bonus compared to 25 is a big difference im not going to do any number crunching but remember it was a 20 def cap prep so the defensive bonus % is at a bigger advantage for this fight

Keep in mind if i didnt have turmoil, i'de have rigour which gives 20% def bonus. That would mean i'de still have 20% def bonus aswell as overheads if I were on normal prayers. Thus making it bad for me that I was on curses and unable to use my overheads (even if i had the turmoil bonus)

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Oh btw, we knew Alcohol was on curses, to quote our amazing general Luke

"Look at Alcohol he's on curses he doesn't have any overheads! A-L-C-O-H.."

Viet Paul: "We know how to spell alcohol"

LMFAO

ty 4 prep fam, great practice

121109164212.png

<_<

Good job on your prep.

Keep in mind if i didnt have turmoil, i'de have rigour which gives 20% def bonus. That would mean i'de still have 20% def bonus aswell as overheads if I were on normal prayers. Thus making it bad for me that I was on curses and unable to use my overheads (even if i had the turmoil bonus)

Thing is we can't really tell how helpful, as it would help if we happened to have a lot of say Rangers or Magers piling you, but it would be less helpful if we had more of every style piling you. This is also just talking about the defensive state of these prayers, you're still very valuable offensively ( lol @ this turning into a debate tbh)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

<_<

Good job on your prep.

Thing is we can't really tell how helpful, as it would help if we happened to have a lot of say Rangers or Magers piling you, but it would be less helpful if we had more of every style piling you. This is also just talking about the defensive state of these prayers, you're still very valuable offensively ( lol @ this turning into a debate tbh)

You're thinking about the situation too hard lol, have 5+ of any style of attack on me and i'de get banged (it doesn't matter what style of attack was piling me because I couldn't protect from any style). Thats like how I said before;

Knowing I was on curses should of made me 1 of the priority piles (aswell as considering I am also a main caller).

With that being said I should have been one of the first piles and the offensiveness of turmoil would have 0 effect ;p

And idk debates are fun when there is no flame involved hence why this has been going on for so long without either of us flaming lool

you're all abos

favaccent.png

<_<

Good job on your prep.

You're thinking about the situation too hard lol, have 5+ of any style of attack on me and i'de get banged (it doesn't matter what style of attack was piling me because I couldn't protect from any style). Thats like how I said before;

Knowing I was on curses should of made me 1 of the priority piles (aswell as considering I am also a main caller).

With that being said I should have been one of the first piles and the offensiveness of turmoil would have 0 effect ;p

And idk debates are fun when there is no flame involved hence why this has been going on for so long without either of us flaming lool

Well you're right in saying we should have piled you first knowing you were on curses, but I still think it's not really hard to tank on turmoil especially with a 20 def cap. Like I said before though, I really don't want to crunch numbers because I don't fully know how the defensive/offensive bonuses work on this game and how the prayer protection can be converted to these bonuses (since they seem to be based off of the accuracy rather than the damage where as prayer reduces damage over accuracy) so it's really hard to prove this point over paper, we would really need to experiment in game with a turmoil tank and an augury tank

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

<_<

Good job on your prep.

Well you're right in saying we should have piled you first knowing you were on curses, but I still think it's not really hard to tank on turmoil especially with a 20 def cap. Like I said before though, I really don't want to crunch numbers because I don't fully know how the defensive/offensive bonuses work on this game and how the prayer protection can be converted to these bonuses (since they seem to be based off of the accuracy rather than the damage where as prayer reduces damage over accuracy) so it's really hard to prove this point over paper, we would really need to experiment in game with a turmoil tank and an augury tank

we're playing a video game called Runescape. This isn't a class on theory. lol

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

we're playing a video game called Runescape. This isn't a class on theory. lol

Then don't partake in the conversation lol

We're also using a forum that talks about runescape, pure clanning in general. If you want to play runescape you would be here: www.runescape.com

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Mitch, honestly, you have no argument. You're lucky they're not claiming an auto-win. You knowingly broke the rules and even if you did not use overheads, I'm sure you used turmoil which is a CURSE.

Frenzy should have received an auto-win but where's the pleasure in that? The round should have atleast been redone.

Stop with that mentality, Mitch. We have enough people on here already who have it. You're being extremely hypocritical right now. I'm disappointed with you, as I'm sure Ninos and others are as well. Even if you are the main caller, you have no right to break the rules. If it was a member and not a rank, you guys would have sat him for three rounds. A rank is a servant to the clan and receives no special privileges, even if him or her could contribute to a win.

Thanks for the fight, Frenzy.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Mitch, honestly, you have no argument. You're lucky they're not claiming an auto-win. You knowingly broke the rules and even if you did not use overheads, I'm sure you used turmoil which is a CURSE.

Frenzy should have received an auto-win but where's the pleasure in that? The round should have atleast been redone.

Stop with that mentality, Mitch. We have enough people on here already who have it. You're being extremely hypocritical right now. I'm disappointed with you, as I'm sure Ninos and others are as well. Even if you are the main caller, you have no right to break the rules. If it was a member and not a rank, you guys would have sat him for three rounds. A rank is a servant to the clan and receives no special privileges, even if him or her could contribute to a win.

Thanks for the fight, Frenzy.

what lol

you're all abos

favaccent.png