Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Min Prep Fatality Vs. Frenzy

Alcohol

Mitch, the pure world is not dumb. When its a curses off prep, and there is a main not over heading, with prayer still draining, we know you are cheating. (You even flashed to your prayer book for a second and I saw turmoil on). Not saying Frenzy was not doing this either, but yeah, was only first round.. But still..

<_<

Good job on your prep.

1175tub.png

Mitch, the pure world is not dumb. When its a curses off prep, and there is a main not over heading, with prayer still draining, we know you are cheating. (You even flashed to your prayer book for a second and I saw turmoil on). Not saying Frenzy was not doing this either, but yeah...

<_<

Good job on your prep.

Cheating when a clan gets the adv that i don't got overheads on???

I simply forgot to change books so I had to go without overheads, its was our loss more then frenzy's m8 lol so idk what you're talkin bout

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Mitch, the pure world is not dumb. When its a curses off prep, and there is a main not over heading, with prayer still draining, we know you are cheating. (You even flashed to your prayer book for a second and I saw turmoil on). Not saying Frenzy was not doing this either, but yeah...

<_<

Good job on your prep.

I simply forgot to change books so I had to go without overheads, its was our loss more then frenzy's m8 lol so idk what you're talkin bout

I was just saying mitchsaw... don't get all butthurt, friend. :whistling:

1175tub.png

<_<

Good job on your prep.

I was just saying mitchsaw... don't get all butthurt, friend. :whistling:

me2 m8 :]

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Nice job.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Lettin me down mitch, said you would use good music :(

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

<_<

Good job on your prep.

Actually it's really easy to tank with turmoil even without overheads, the fact that you're one of the highest combat in FI makes sure you won't be a pile most of the time either so you're way stronger offensively. We don't really care though it's just a prep thanks for the event that late at night, we appreciate it.

Oh btw, we knew Alcohol was on curses, to quote our amazing general Luke

"Look at Alcohol he's on curses he doesn't have any overheads! A-L-C-O-H.."

Viet Paul: "We know how to spell alcohol"

111106164814.png

hsig1.png