Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First encounters :)

AndyIbeat

"Feel free to come join in the fun, no matter your background or clan, anyone is welcome so long as you have a positive attitude"

Giggle.

OT: This better be Mafia-related or I will cry.

why giggle noob

and it's not mafia related and won't be mafia related, I don't want to close next week you know

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mafia's life entails playing haxball 24/9 and coming on IRC once a month to harrass and beg people for money.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

GJ

I have a lvl 59 with 40 att 2 def 70 str 44 prayer 57 wc, am i ownage enough for you guis :3

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

what time are trips and will i get ddos'd if i register on your site and give you my ip like happens with certain other clans.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

"Feel free to come join in the fun, no matter your background or clan, anyone is welcome so long as you have a positive attitude"

Giggle.

why giggle noob

and it's not mafia related and won't be mafia related, I don't want to close next week you know

POSITIVE ATTITUDE NEEDED FOR THE CLAN NEGATIVE THAT HAD TO BE ON PURPOSE

Mafia's life entails playing haxball 24/9 and coming on IRC once a month to harrass and beg people for money.

Wow, the minute I talked to him yesterday, he told me to sign up on a haxball site and then asked me for money.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

what time are trips and will i get ddos'd if i register on your site and give you my ip like happens with certain other clans.

there are no set times for pk trips, just whenever people want to go pking, and for the second part i cannot guaruntee the safety of your ip because we have corrupt ranks like zach|l8l and viesturs who will ddos you at any given opportunity

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

there are no set times for pk trips, just whenever people want to go pking, and for the second part i cannot guaruntee the safety of your ip because we have corrupt ranks like zach|l8l and viesturs who will ddos you at any given opportunity

if you get me a kfc snack pack i'll risk it.

i haven't had kfc in months :c

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Some people in TLP have made low level pures to **** around on, you should ask them for a fight some time #cb8-pking or some ****.

Nice

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Giggle.

why giggle noob

POSITIVE ATTITUDE NEEDED FOR THE CLAN NEGATIVE THAT HAD TO BE ON PURPOSE

Wow, the minute I talked to him yesterday, he told me to sign up on a haxball site and then asked me for money.

**** now I feel dumb!

/wrist

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png