Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For Jenna

Milky

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never cleared us, gj on trip B)

Are you serious? You ran from CA to Single l0l.

that was you crashing us and zenith buddy

so misinformed...

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

lol

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Why do clans make a big deal of other clans who let another clan's members come to their trip. worry about yourselves for once >.<

Gj Eop

Why do you make a big deal of clans making a big deal of other clans who let another clan's members come to their trip. worry about yourself for once >.<

I do worry about my self its just annoying to read every week

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Why do clans make a big deal of other clans who let another clan's members come to their trip. worry about yourselves for once >.<

Gj Eop

Why do you make a big deal of clans making a big deal of other clans who let another clan's members come to their trip. worry about yourself for once >.<

I do worry about my self its just annoying to read every week

dang man ur so selfish

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Amazing pull! yh we had 5 young rebel at our trip, their clan has closed and they're joining. doesn't negate the fact you peaked at 55 and avoided us lol. Would have expected you to pull more with the amount of emphasis you put on your trip, see you tomorrow i guess anyways. O wait.

Yeah, we had 5 weeks sign ups for this trip. We also sat in w69 and recruited 20 people to get that 55 pull.

120421211827.png

No we sat at w 69 and recruited 40 people to get that 70 pull, get it right ffs

titanj.png

Amazing pull! yh we had 5 young rebel at our trip, their clan has closed and they're joining. doesn't negate the fact you peaked at 55 and avoided us lol. Would have expected you to pull more with the amount of emphasis you put on your trip, see you tomorrow i guess anyways. O wait.

Yeah, we had 5 weeks sign ups for this trip. We also sat in w69 and recruited 20 people to get that 55 pull.

120421211827.png

No we sat at w 69 and recruited 40 people to get that 70 pull, get it right ffs

that light green burns my eyes ahhhh

Guest bigdickballa42069

Good job, you didn't clear us though. We had a fight at ca and you go fight pop south east lol?

Good job, you didn't clear us though. We had a fight at ca and you go fight pop south east lol?

you were cleared so we left, infact heres a pic of u gettin banged as 1 of the last remaining cp :}

120421225229.png

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png