Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatalitys F2P Trip

Alcohol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guess you smacked foe around before you got crashed

thanks for the 1v1 at the end, we had roughly 70 +/- 2, heard you had round that amount, was good =]

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

heard we teamed wid young rebels to out pull eop ROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

Gf FI, thanks for the fight. Just to clarify though, we had 68 people for our fight vs. you, not the 93 that people are claiming in the comments on our vid. Your leak and/or the person who received the pic is stupid and divided by 3 instead of 4 when assist was on.

Good job on your trip and was I the only one who noticed the text in the bottom right hand corner at the end of the vid? Gl CP/Z lol

Was awesome Trip, but why no topic John slackin?

Should be demoted to council tbh

Nothing against this. He has been slacking!

**** you ugly. I will make you all minty, and only give you access to one forum: guides.

O.T. Thanks for the fights today everyone.

15zs5ro.jpg

hope you had fun despite your very negative kdr, which i'm assuming was the reason why theres no proper topic :)

ere7x1.png

Hope you had fun fighting POP

(:

And we sure did brudda

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

hope you had fun despite your very negative kdr, which i'm assuming was the reason why theres no proper topic :)

ere7x1.png

Owch that 30 pull to p2p broski :confused: Yh we had negative KDR for two main reasons, MM crashed us twice and then we gave them a pkri at the end. We also had a bs fest ;p. Whats the reason you pulled so woefully to p2p?

titanj.png