Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NPO's Sunday Trip; Toxic Wingz of Z

Morris

The only future I see for NPO is closing into POP, that's where half your member core went, even you're ranks are leaving lmfa0. You kids aren't even worth prepping anymore we'd have to sit half our pull. Enjoy you're propaganda filled topic, you had to resort to teaming with Frenzy and even with that you guys got pushed from dwarves to 18 ports and got completely cleared.

"Enjoy you're" how does that even make sense.. expected from someone who is illiterate though. Not sure if I should take you serious or not, but I'll take the time to put you in your place. You guys have been deteriorated to team with Toxic wings to help with pulls, and call Serenity during fights. This is unexpected because I thought you would close by now, but I guess clinging onto massers and mains is today's new trend. You guys get obliterated in F2P and then get spanked in P2P. You guys should save your members the trouble of making leaving topics and just close :thumbsup:

"You're" in NPO how can I take your posts serious?

Expected response from someone far inferior than me. You can't troll, don't attempt it child.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only future I see for NPO is closing into POP, that's where half your member core went, even you're ranks are leaving lmfa0. You kids aren't even worth prepping anymore we'd have to sit half our pull. Enjoy you're propaganda filled topic, you had to resort to teaming with Frenzy and even with that you guys got pushed from dwarves to 18 ports and got completely cleared.

"Enjoy you're" how does that even make sense.. expected from someone who is illiterate though. Not sure if I should take you serious or not, but I'll take the time to put you in your place. You guys have been deteriorated to team with Toxic wings to help with pulls, and call Serenity during fights. This is unexpected because I thought you would close by now, but I guess clinging onto massers and mains is today's new trend. You guys get obliterated in F2P and then get spanked in P2P. You guys should save your members the trouble of making leaving topics and just close :thumbsup:

You team with a masser clan and call mains.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

Outrage Merged with a Masser clan to make NPO what are you on about?

Owait you're a newfag in NPO, you wouldn't know their history.

2ewgrxw.gif

Outrage Merged with a Masser clan to make NPO what are you on about?

Owait you're a newfag in NPO, you wouldn't know their history.

It's funny because I was there when NPO opened, you don't even know what your talking about. We're one clan, Zenith is a clan teaming with another masser clan.

You still call Serenity to help you, end of story.

Now how about you go add more people to your syndrome list in IRC to make your members feel better of themselves.

newsigskullguns.png

>Team with massers

>Flame a clan for teaming with a lower pulling clan without proof

>Say a clan will close into POP

>Get cleared by POP when they're using wooden shields and pirate outfits

MFW = 95JIC.jpg

lol!

Funny because it's true lol

Keep up the ownage NPO.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Considering you replied, you took the energy to make every effort into your post serious.

Ot: Wasn't here for the trip but by viewing the topic, i say you guys did well and put Zenith in their corner. Slump and Clump the zenith way! :bomb_ie:

not sure why tw comes with us owell gj on ur trip

Your ranks need that extra +10

Retired.

Ask your ranks. Judging by the way things went today, I don't think they're much help.

Thanks for being respectful.

newsigskullguns.png

Ask your ranks. Judging by the way things went today, I don't think they're much help.

ya they suck ass they tryed bsing me so i turned around and 2 hit there leader r0f and yw i got nothing against npo

ya they suck ass they tryed bsing me so i turned around and 2 hit there leader r0f and yw i got nothing against npo

lol! We appreciate that.

Thanks everyone else for the respectful replies.

newsigskullguns.png

L0l at cp and npo trying to say you even came close to beating us today.

if you see the picture of our TS there's like 5 guests in it. l0l.

IDIOTS. Get mad that we gwas'ed all of you.

**** clans just close into each other already and have a good cry session. ****.

All butt hurt

Gwas'd us?

120415142602.png

vat

Would appreciate it if you stopped posting on this thread.

newsigskullguns.png

**** clans just close into each other already and have a good cry session. ****.

All butt hurt

POINT KID?

I'll drop you on your forehead like your mother did at age 2

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

All butt hurt

can u just stop your makeing us look bad

No

I don't even know who you are

obvs u joined zenith like a month ago if that

Fastback why are you flaming Ryan he's like one of your best members lol.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

All butt hurt

POINT KID?

calm-down.jpg

All butt hurt

POINT KID?

calm-down.jpg

l0l0ll0ll i just fell off the top of my barn