Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy's Sunday Pk Trip - April,22/2012

TheGodKing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If whoever this is managed to die with that inv, 85+ def, and full gano, I can see why they don't go play on their pure. How can anyone be so bad?

120422140226.png

Please don't lower yourself, there's no need to flame G o S L that's G_o_S_L

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

We did work, looted 2 sol's and 1,3M more profit since i left npo *self murd clan* shortly no chance to die

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

The Hi/Hz fight sort of reminded me of the Havoc Vs Defiance rivalry.

Well Frenzy is Havoc and Hazard is Defiance so no surprises there.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

gj on ur trip

and btw... Hi+Hz didnt bring the mains so dont flame plz

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

lolno because we whooped your ass every sunday.

Anyways, if I was there, there wouldn't of been any teaming, and I'm still questioning the people I chose to append my clan with that decision.

As for the mains, VERY, VERY interesting how they seem to show up ONLY when Frenzy is near ;p. This happened last time, as well as did it happen back in LAST March/April when the feud took place on Sundays. Oh, this puzzle is all coming together well isn't it! :P

Anyways, gj on the other parts of the trip, I HIGHLY doubt you beat us, I can't even say us tbh, HIGHLY DOUBT you beat Hi+Hz cause I heard Hi had about 11-12 and we had 19. Either way, you out-mained us, and I would say (but wasn't there) outclassed us, so all in all no one should care. My main buddy Aj told me that fight belonged to the real Gold ;p

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Anyways, gj on the other parts of the trip, I HIGHLY doubt you beat us, I can't even say us tbh, HIGHLY DOUBT you beat Hi+Hz cause I heard Hi had about 11-12 and we had 19. Either way, you out-mained us, and I would say (but wasn't there) outclassed us, so all in all no one should care. My main buddy Aj told me that fight belonged to the real Gold ;p

we had 23 and u had +10 atleast on us ' Hi had about 11-12 and we had 19.' Apparently we out-mained u?

u had people on there mains trying to snipe us but failed ( Ty for the loot )

120422140226.png

i see a couple of mains in your pics cough cough savvy mf cough <3 sean

overall gj

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard

lolno because we whooped your ass every sunday.

Anyways, if I was there, there wouldn't of been any teaming, and I'm still questioning the people I chose to append my clan with that decision.

As for the mains, VERY, VERY interesting how they seem to show up ONLY when Frenzy is near ;p. This happened last time, as well as did it happen back in LAST March/April when the feud took place on Sundays. Oh, this puzzle is all coming together well isn't it! :P

If you want to hear the truth the mains weren't based on one side, as far as I could see mains were sniping us and hostility and even hazard (sup im james came out of nowhere lol), I do think we out classed you, as this was the best calling I've heard from Zack for wilderness ever, he did some good pushes and baits on you guys in which you (you being hi+hz) fell for, all in all we had less than I'd say 30-40~ deaths (usually when you're dying a lot you hear yourself saying "come on guys return!! we need more people!", but we didn't say that this fight). So mostly because you had a F2P based clan and it's based on BOTH of your performances, I'd say we out classed you this fight by a lot. If it was one on one I still think we would've out classed you due to us being of higher quality in levels and more into the P2P flavor. Was a proper fight either way, just a few mains sniping it wasn't anything nasty really lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

u had 25 you weren't down 8 wat the **** l0 you had more then us most of the fight

25 is a friends chat count not an orb. If you honestly think we had more than I have nothing more to say. Don't understand why it's so hard to say "Good job" and move on with your life.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

u had 25 you weren't down 8 wat the **** l0 you had more then us most of the fight

You have slow returners

Keep this topic flame free please.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''