Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs Zenith P2P Prep

Solo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

expected :] gj eop looked fun

inb4 one of these zenith tryhards reply to me

fastback111 come at me

He's been reading it for like 30 mins. I think the lilguy has finally ran out of stupid **** to say.

Zeniths ability to war P2P matched has dropped with the new clan friends participating in these fights.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

pewpew

85376936.gif

bye hey mexico

Why are you showing this picture @ every prep topic you have, i still don get it, are excited or proud about that ? :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

damn zenith lost to eop how ******* embarrassing lol

reminds me of the time that we smacked havoc in a p2p prep and then u said u would never prep us again ;p

then u closed like a month later ;p

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

pewpew

85376936.gif

bye hey mexico

Why are you showing this picture @ every prep topic you have, i still don get it, are excited or proud about that ? :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

idk man, might be because it happened at this prep. But who knows...

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png