Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL Verse Hostility F2P PREP (2-1)

Rajjstility

Great job guys , i find something very mind boggling though how does hostility pull 40 on Saturdays and only 17 to preps i don't even....

FYI we pulled 21 to the prep and 35 to our trip

OT: was a nice fight, shame that so many of us got ddosd again, not saying you guys did it at all.

Great job guys , i find something very mind boggling though how does hostility pull 40 on Saturdays and only 17 to preps i don't even....

FYI we pulled 21 to the prep and 35 to our trip

OT: was a nice fight, shame that so many of us got ddosd again, not saying you guys did it at all.

Expected hostility **** kl3n haha.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

we pulled 19 total 21 ppl showed up how do you have 5 ppl on during the week and pull 25 people to trips

thanks for the prep Xl was good practice not our time some ppl got doxed but we cant blaime it on you

you put up a great fight xL

i can see you really improved the last weeks

respect and see ya on saturday!

only sad some clan had to ddsos, but we cant blame you for it

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

it's funny cause less then a month ago trent was flame bating saying good job loosing to xl lmfao

luled again because people don't think this clan is very capable of winning anything but i disagree

decent matched opts clan

nice job on the fight

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

This prep with EF is gonna be great! Too bad I wont make it.. anyways Goodluck EF!

OT: Thanks for the compliments guys :) <3 respect bros

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

Respect to all of you at Hostility and everybody else with their respectful comments. I totally feel your guys(hostility)pain with the DDOSING. We had a similar experience during a Prep verse Hazard a couple of weeks ago(wasn't hazard doing it). Good Job though, hope we can prep in the future.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png