Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My old clans (2008+) who was in them?!

Grayson

Back in the day I started out on my first pure called whip of fear, I was in several masser clans like ds, gpz, pd (pinkies), and some more I honestly can't remember their names

Then I made an account named Mr H00dage

My first "official" forum clan was lost pures led by v 0l c an o a.k.a. Perry, our biggest rivalry was north star led by S h 0 t a and jah285 (or demitri back then)

Then lost pures closed due to the wildy so I joined corroded led by Sparatic Gun and then Sancticity led by Spartan Mite back in the day with dy and what not

Then they closed and I ended up joining fatal fear which was northstar + domination (which i didnt know at the time which is ironic) who was led by Sh0ta and jah285

Fatal fear merged with Undesired Damage led by Z to x ic Z aka pat to create carnage, then I was in carnage for about a year and then got kicked for some stupid bs

Then I think I joined Fearless with p0ke and others and Idk what happenned to that.

After that I think I joined eop, and I think I quit after getting hacked for defense.

I later came back like a year later and joined world wide led by trile and karl because I started a new pure and they were low level, was high council in it,

After a short time in world wide I was recruited to zenith l by josh/armin/co0kiezs and in zenith till we closed on our one year anniversary

After z closed I joined WAR for a short time where I met Syracuse and we didn't like how they didn't do f2p at all so we left and made

our own clan

So we made our own pure clan called repulsive and led it for about 2 months before it fell apart due to a split in the leadership

After this I joined tribulation for a while

Zenith reopened so I rejoined them and have been with them up until today

If you have been in any of these clans or any clans that were around during these clans life spans or knew me at all then just go ahead and comment and let me know!

Mrywu.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha wow man your still rockin that [NS] tag I see? What clan are you in now and what was your username back in sancticity?

I'm in CP now and my RSN in S was K3stl3r. I think I was 53 cb with 20 def :P. Wasn't in it for too long but I remember going to a few minis/preps

ud was my first clan ;p good ol' pat introduced me to the scene

Lokiii! Dude did you stay in UD for the merge to carnage?

nah i quit rs for a while then bh came out a few months after i came back and i quit again then i came back and somehow through a lot of funny things i joined carnage which honestly seems like i was meant to be in that clan which is why i loved it (v1 specifically)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Was in Devastation back then , was always a blast after that i joined Fatality but should of quit earlier although i helped Fi alot before retiring.

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

was in Zv1 with you,

eop was my first clan some amount of years ago , my accoutng ot banned and quit scape for a while

came back and joined zv1, left because i met eop reqs once again

left eop cuz of new leadership =[

quit forrrrrr about 8 months for boxing/football

came back joined RF , was War manager till they closed due to college

quit scape for a few months,

came back and joined Enormity , got promoted to officer and sadly they closed

join fury, got member-> warlord -> high Council -> Leader , i ****** up and left, founders returned after dissapearing to close

now back in Zenith :)

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Was in Devastation back then , was always a blast after that i joined Fatality but should of quit earlier although i helped Fi alot before retiring.

HI THERE FELLA!

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Wait, Grayson! Weren't you kid in Carnage who got demoted and then you started to cry and talked about how you were going to commit suicide? LOL

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures