Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs TLP P2P Prep 3-0

Celtic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny to see this all happen, idk why some of my fellow m8s r getting a little chatty. So-wut we lost a prep to mm, they need some motivation to continue p2p prepping. Pretty sure they are still considered the bottom of the hpc p2p prepping division, below cp since cp even beat them 25 v 25 p2p.

Anyway, mm if u want to surprise the pure world even more you should prep tlp with rules of our choice, and we shall return the favor with rules of your choice aswell. By this i dont mean 100% our rules just giving us some things we want and we give you some things u want. I can understand no curses, and maybe a 20 def cap.

Just pm any of our ranks who can accept preps.

See you soon hopefully.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Next time all gear off, kicking only in castle wars?

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Next time all gear off, kicking only in castle wars?

or no rules no cap in the wilderness :rolleyes:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Its funny to see this all happen, idk why some of my fellow m8s r getting a little chatty. So-wut we lost a prep to mm, they need some motivation to continue p2p prepping. Pretty sure they are still considered the bottom of the hpc p2p prepping division, below cp since cp even beat them 25 v 25 p2p.

Anyway, mm if u want to surprise the pure world even more you should prep tlp with rules of our choice, and we shall return the favor with rules of your choice aswell. By this i dont mean 100% our rules just giving us some things we want and we give you some things u want. I can understand no curses, and maybe a 20 def cap.

See you soon hopefully.

I speak for all of mm when I say we really don't give a **** about clan wars, or these stupid "prep titles"

Clanwars will always be a joke for mm only a couple people actually take it srsly. I could name them all on my fingers.

Also can't imagine other clans take it that seriously as well. I mean is it not "who can get the biggest ags/dds spec" for every other clan as well? or is that just us :mellow:

MM got their "dream rules" one time and tlp left after the first round. MM aren't opposed to variation in rules, you seem to think we are? From my experiences tlp hate variation. this time dangerous, before it was summoning on, before that it was cause the map was turrets instead of plat, and before that it was classic instead of plat. <Even though they won. TLP always want these rules: 1 def, safe, plat. anything else and they moan about something. ^those rules aren't bad or anything it's just every1 gets those rules that it gets boring. something wrong with spicing things up a little bit? Take PW tourny. Tlp moaned until it was swapped to safe? lol now it is safe, and also a joke. safe preps are the biggest joke. at least in dangerous people take things a little more srs cause their items are on the line.

Oh

and 25v25, and 40v40s are meaningless. I would say 70v70 could actually mean something(to mm). but in p2p a 70v70 would still be meaningless. You cant barrage your own members or return which is totally not what p2p is about. f2p its pretty much ok cuz u dont/shouldnt get that many returns and you won't be having any friendly fire.

obv for a clan like nme vs cp, a 40v40 would mean something.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

See you soon hopefully.

I speak for all of mm when I say we really don't give a **** about clan wars, or these stupid "prep titles"

Clanwars will always be a joke for mm only a couple people actually take it srsly. I could name them all on my fingers.

Also can't imagine other clans take it that seriously as well. I mean is it not "who can get the biggest ags/dds spec" for every other clan as well? or is that just us :mellow:

Thats were u corrected yourself lol, if you dont take it serious then shouldn't be attacking when your not supposed to be, clearly you wanted the win and resulted in anything. Such a big poster recently r we trying to stand out?

And i Agree to ur statement on returning in p2p/f2p, i would prefer timed fights of 15-30 minutes.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

See you soon hopefully.

Thats were u corrected yourself lol, if you dont take it serious then shouldn't be attacking when your not supposed to be, clearly you wanted the win and resulted in anything. Such a big poster recently r we trying to stand out?

And i Agree to ur statement on returning in p2p/f2p, i would prefer timed fights of 15-30 minutes.

???

Am i dumb or something. I SWEAR the hopping team always attacks. TLP made MM hop 5x?

and tlp still lost 2nd round with curses, 30 def gear, attacking round, and they were taking it srsly cuz they were mad. They also got demolished as mm only lost 7/40

the amount of nig rangers allowed in clan wars is disgusting. Melee is too powerful in clan wars compared to actual wild.

i wouldnt mind a timed prep either. tbh i don't even remember ever doing 1 that was in p2p.

however a 15-30min prep wouldn't be possible. Clans can't even uphold a 1 def cap, much less an actual planned return fight.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

i guess thats what it takes to beat us lol

pretty embarrassed to lose tho, even if we have won the every single time in the past, still just feels wrong

hope for a rematch next week without the veng, the complaining, and the attackin us on our attacking round.

good job on the second round though, but no, mm would not ever ask for a no rules round l0l, 13th knows better than that, which is why this whole prep wasnt a no rules prep ;)

gj mm see you next week again hopefully

Read down to this, pretty much sums it up.

Group Venge/Attack when our attacking round to get +5 on us, Second round no excuse for. Gz on a first time win.

Will never forget the 51-0 Ace over you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iggbNtMcSVw

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

2nd vid at 1:05(wtf up with the song) you can see a guy with fungal top and curses. Quite embarassing tlp.

1Def Gear > 30Def Gear + Curses matched opts in clanwars? has this ever been done before?

Impressive impressive...

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

your spy on ts should have told you that :mellow: I mean, every pile we called was literally echoed by your members lol. gl next week though

:]

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

i guess thats what it takes to beat us lol

pretty embarrassed to lose tho, even if we have won the every single time in the past, still just feels wrong

hope for a rematch next week without the veng, the complaining, and the attackin us on our attacking round.

good job on the second round though, but no, mm would not ever ask for a no rules round l0l, 13th knows better than that, which is why this whole prep wasnt a no rules prep ;)

gj mm see you next week again hopefully

Read down to this, pretty much sums it up.

Group Venge/Attack when our attacking round to get +5 on us, Second round no excuse for. Gz on a first time win.

Will never forget the 51-0 Ace over you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iggbNtMcSVw

This is the past 1 year ago, we are now in 2k12, pretty embressing about fungal and curses nice try TLP btw.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

See you soon hopefully.

The problem is that your rules of choice are 20 def cap curses off, which most of us don't have. Our rules of choice are 1 def curses off, which both sides can use. Our rules make it fairer for both sides, though you still have the advantage of much higher def levels, pray levels (not really too much of a factor though), and higher defensive and strength bonuses (rune gloves, body bodies, etc.).

Also, the one time you gave us our rules of choice, you left after one round. That hardly warrants us giving you your rules of choice.

Also, almost nobody in MM cares about safe clan wars, or even dangerous for that matter. An unrestricted fight wilderness is the true measure of a clan's strength. I don't know why we even made a PW topic lol