Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic F2p Pk Trip

xVideos

Nice Topic ! Too bad you didnt mention you crashed every EF fight and the first pkri was crashed by Xl+Ir + Hi + NMe within 30 seconds.

It was a **** night for most clans as everyone wanted to crash every pkri - didnt have 1 clean fight all night.

On the other hand, nice pull and it did seem like you had some fun :)

l2kick ur leak then u can get pkri and if u talk less sht clans dont wanna crash u

Nice Topic ! Too bad you didnt mention you crashed every EF fight and the first pkri was crashed by Xl+Ir + Hi + NMe within 30 seconds.

It was a **** night for most clans as everyone wanted to crash every pkri - didnt have 1 clean fight all night.

On the other hand, nice pull and it did seem like you had some fun :)

l2kick ur leak then u can get pkri and if u talk less sht clans dont wanna crash u

i dont talk ****, i actually try and be fair and respectful to clans if i get it back - this game dont make me mad its the events that are **** (that make me mad) haha