Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We continued up through gap expecting you to get off so that we could deal with the expected FOE rush from the south but you just kept sniping and killing our members instead of teaming as agreed upon. Having lost like 20 people from the fight + your ******** and being low on food, we logged

That's a very nice story, but Foe never touched the fight. I expect those type of excuses from EoP, not yourself.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Ok this comment is going to get deleted but idgaf.

You guys are so full of **** lmfao...With FOE about to crash, our leaders called off FI so we stopped. Your members, including the one I had just redbarred started spamming off, so I and the rest of MM offed and started going north. A second later, the same kid whose worthless life I had just spared froze me and 3 more FI kids went in for specs...?

We continued up through gap expecting you to get off so that we could deal with the expected FOE rush from the south but you just kept sniping and killing our members instead of teaming as agreed upon. Having lost like 20 people from the fight + your ******** and being low on food, we logged.

It's pretty obvious your clan can't fight us fairly...you even cancelled your matched, crash-free dangerous prep against us lol

I hope you enjoyed your "win" because it'll be the only one you get against MM for a very long time.

Not a single FOE member was spotted. Considering FI had the return spot from the south and MM was to the north how would you even know FOE was from the south? Your statement doesn't even make sense.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

You guys are so full of **** lmfao...With FOE about to crash, our leaders called off FI so we stopped. Your members, including the one I had just redbarred started spamming off, so I and the rest of MM offed and started going north. A second later, the same kid whose worthless life I had just spared froze me and 3 more FI kids went in for specs...?

We continued up through gap expecting you to get off so that we could deal with the expected FOE rush from the south but you just kept sniping and killing our members instead of teaming as agreed upon. Having lost like 20 people from the fight + your ******** and being low on food, we logged.

It's pretty obvious your clan can't fight us fairly...you even cancelled your matched, crash-free dangerous prep against us lol

I hope you enjoyed your "win" because it'll be the only one you get against MM for a very long time.

ask ur warlord mate

ik mm not used to lose but

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Can't you construct an argument without profanity? When you were spamming 'off foe's about to crash' you were more or less cleared, there was no way you could bring the fight back. You then proceeded to run to gap to get a regroup and got cleared.

titanj.png

Not a single FOE member was spotted. Considering FI had the return spot from the south and MM was to the north how would you even know FOE was from the south? Your statement doesn't even make sense.

Then explain to me why your own members were spamming off at the same time as our callers were saying the same thing? And since you and FOE are buttbuddies and their scouts/spies saw what was happening, they decided to stay away. I honestly don't know if you're just playing dumb or if you actually are. Your members certainly are though, if you managed to convince them that our prep was cancelled because MM wanted sol on, rather than the fact that you didn't want to do dangerous.

Gl next weekend, you'll definitely need it.

Can't you construct an argument without profanity? When you were spamming 'off foe's about to crash' you were more or less cleared, there was no way you could bring the fight back. You then proceeded to run to gap to get a regroup and got cleared.

You "more or less cleared" the 10-20 people on the south of our spread, we had way more than you on the north. I can't argue when you just outright lie, I really don't know if it's just ignorance or stupidity.

foe was at new gate lmao even ask them idiot go think of creative excuses.

lolyk.png

Then explain to me why your own members were spamming off at the same time as our callers were saying the same thing? And since you and FOE are buttbuddies and their scouts/spies saw what was happening, they decided to stay away. I honestly don't know if you're just playing dumb or if you actually are. Your members certainly are though, if you managed to convince them that our prep was cancelled because MM wanted sol on, rather than the fact that you didn't want to do dangerous.

Again you have no idea what you are talking about lol. Since I was main caller for the entire fight start to finish never died so there was never a time when I wasn't calling that fight not once did we ever spam off MM. Not once did we see a FOE member and not once would it have mattered. Watch that video that fight ended in the first 2 minutes. If FOE crashed we agreed to team on crash so the smart thing to do would've been let them to crash and have them get hammered like MM usually does crashing us.

The prep was canceled because MM apparently can't read. We accepted PW rules, PW rules changed so did the rules. The only point in ever having that prep was for practice in the tourny. ( Which had SOL on ) Our initial agreement was specific to the point of PW rules. Even before the prep was accepted the rules were "safe." Then after they were tweaked slightly more to allow body body and rune gloves. The prep was canceled for the simple fact a dangerous prep is nothing remotely close to what PW Tournament rules are. TL;DR MM canceled for not staying up with the rules.

I know you don't lose often so going down with dignity isn't something you're very practiced in, but buck up and take the loss like a man.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Please watch that video, there's not a single Foe in the video (nor does a single Fi member say 'Off'). We were south of you when you spammed "Off", but no Foe were seen anywhere so we assumed it was some crap tactic to confuse us. We outnumbered you by roughly double at this point anyways, so the fight was as good as over.

Let's not make excuses, we've given you fair fights & lost cleanly in previous weeks remember - I thought you'd be pleased for some competition...

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

Point blank there we're about 10-15 MM left surrounded by 50+ Fatality spamming "Off Fi", what would have been the outcome anyway?

Didn't expect this from MM...

Was fun anyway Thanks for the fight :).

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Was A Beast Nite

And Tomarrow is my birthday

Way to Set my Weekend :D

*P.S

Currys A Downie

288msk6.jpg

Former Council of New Pure Order

Saw quite a bit of Fi one iteming in those vids lol.

Gj anyway :thumbsup:

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Again you have no idea what you are talking about lol. Since I was main caller for the entire fight start to finish never died so there was never a time when I wasn't calling that fight not once did we ever spam off MM. Not once did we see a FOE member and not once would it have mattered. Watch that video that fight ended in the first 2 minutes. If FOE crashed we agreed to team on crash so the smart thing to do would've been let them to crash and have them get hammered like MM usually does crashing us.

The prep was canceled because MM apparently can't read. We accepted PW rules, PW rules changed so did the rules. The only point in ever having that prep was for practice in the tourny. ( Which had SOL on ) Our initial agreement was specific to the point of PW rules. Even before the prep was accepted the rules were "safe." Then after they were tweaked slightly more to allow body body and rune gloves. The prep was canceled for the simple fact a dangerous prep is nothing remotely close to what PW Tournament rules are. TL;DR MM canceled for not staying up with the rules.

I know you don't lose often so going down with dignity isn't something you're very practiced in, but buck up and take the loss like a man.

1. We have never gotten hammered crashing you. If that's what you think has been happening every weekend for the past month then I truly feel sorry for your members.

2. If you watch your own vid (the second one, you can see all the white dots north as the vidder dies trying me lol - notice how I wasn't even attacking anyone before you piled me, I offed the kid with the poly and started trying to go north). Then if you go to ~3:25 in the first one you can see loads of white dots going north and the chat calling for us to off you.

3. Since when has MM been related to PW? The rules were dangerous at the time the prep was accepted, seeing as 13th scuttled our attempt to join the tourney (when it was still dangerous) on the grounds that we already had preps with you and TLP with the original rules. Even then, why would you decline a prep against 40 1 def pures with bankloot in runes and sols on them?

TL;DR MM is not a part of PW so I don't understand why our prep would have any relation to those rule changes, your own vid shows that I was right, and you can only mislead our own members so much. If you really think you have been "hammering" MM the past couple weeks then I pity you.

I know you don't get too much resembling a win often so you're not used to telling the truth, but you should really try it for once and acknowledge the facts.

Dont worry, I will KO this argument.

120429165235.png

^^ thats when we dipped because no mm was found left at gdz.

they came all the way from new gate down to corp to clear the remaining Fi. NO MM MEMBER WAS FOUND.

god bless.