Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[xL] F2P Prep VERSUS Hazard [2-1][xL]

Yo scims chiiiiiiiiil *****. Its all good, haters gonna hate. Flame doesn't do anything besides cause ignorance. It's all good.

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

There is a huge lack of respect in the pure community toward this clan. I have done nothing but show the utmost respect in the topics that I posted. I always respectfully thank the clans that we fight etc. etc.

Hazard, my topic isn't a place to discuss your excuses. Your excuses can be discussed amongst your ranks. It's not the business of my clan nor is it the business of anyone else who wasn't there who wants to see what happened today.

You have no right to post on my topic in a last ditch effort to try to hinder the intent of the topic which is to provide a pure-ware topic documenting a fight that occurred. Nothing else. If I wanted to discuss more with you I would have included it in the topic or discussed it with you privately.

There was proof of three well documented rounds which implies that both parties accepted, all three rounds. If there was any dissatisfaction it obvious that there was enough to make you walk away. You accepted, sat and preped. You lost. Lose respectfully like I did when we lost a prep to you. Accept the repercussions and don't come on my topic and show disrespect to my clan and this community.

I will not respond any further to any flame, I will simply report it. Flaming is unacceptable, flame bait is unacceptable from both xL members and everybody else. That is all.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

pre sure it was a mini and the only prep round we won also scimz flamed us ;p

Stop making excuses, show some respect and get off my topic.

you demand respect yet your members are the one flaming us at f2p minis and on PW because we simply don't have a good f2p unit like you do.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

pre sure it was a mini and the only prep round we won also scimz flamed us ;p

Stop making excuses, show some respect and get off my topic.

you demand respect yet your members are the one flaming us at f2p minis and on PW because we simply don't have a good f2p unit like you do.

We don't flame anybody at mini-wars.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png