Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Unexpected & Monumental Saturday

K1ss

ron i love you m8t

edit:

wtf ron u had me thinkin that you beat nme jus watched vid they easily had +10 ending on u lol ;\

:thumbsup:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like CP are threatening to hit lilguy clans for me to edit that out, gj saying you'd hit us now i won't edit it out :D:D:D

le retard himself:

(22:36:41) <[CP]iMerk_31s> Why did you post what you did on our topic?

(22:36:51) <[CP]iMerk_31s> Mitch told us that you guys didnt want to start problems with us

(22:36:57) <[CP]iMerk_31s> Seems otherwise

(22:38:38) <[CP]iMerk_31s> I suggest you edit what you wrote, unless you want to ruin it for what Mitch told us not to

(22:38:39) <[CP]iMerk_31s> ttyl

(22:40:52) <[CP]iMerk_31s> ill see you tomorrow in p2p.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

seems like CP are threatening to hit lilguy clans for me to edit that out, gj saying you'd hit us now i won't edit it out :D:D:D

le retard himself:

(22:36:41) <[CP]iMerk_31s> Why did you post what you did on our topic?

(22:36:51) <[CP]iMerk_31s> Mitch told us that you guys didnt want to start problems with us

(22:36:57) <[CP]iMerk_31s> Seems otherwise

(22:38:38) <[CP]iMerk_31s> I suggest you edit what you wrote, unless you want to ruin it for what Mitch told us not to

(22:38:39) <[CP]iMerk_31s> ttyl

(22:40:52) <[CP]iMerk_31s> ill see you tomorrow in p2p.

Damn,

Good job CP, obviously we're going to have partisan views but it looked like you had fun regardless.

Nice pull too.

Hi

Good job on your trip CP. Glad you guys had fun.

Obviously we have a different view on the outcome of the fights but it simply isn't going to be solved so theres no point dwelling on it.

le retard himself:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL? Just because I flamed you doesnt mean you have to add random lines of ******** logs, thanks for the bump

(22:42:49) <Zac> Hazard suck

(22:43:02) <Zac> Im leaving to join BV

edit: who is mitch?

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

how on earth did you "win" the first fight, not a chance lol. haven't even watched the rest

If you haven't watched the rest then how can you comment what you did? Get your facts straight and watch the videos. Easy victories for CP. Clans getting pushed into single. Smh...

You guys got cleared and teamed with eop, yet you still got cleared

Proud Member Of Enemy Since 3/16/12

nme.png

You Only Live Once That's The Motto N*gga #Yolo

Posted Image

You guys got cleared and teamed with eop, yet you still got cleared

Cleared? I'd recommend you to watch the videos but you were there, you know what went down :P.

CP teaming with EOP??? Are you new to pure clans??

I retract my previous statement. Just watched the videos and they all clearly show NME winning in every fight. Awaiting the closure of this topic for complete manipulation of truth.

I retract my previous statement. Just watched the videos and they all clearly show NME winning in every fight. Awaiting the closure of this topic for complete manipulation of truth.

You got pushed into single and basically forced to run away and log out. Get out of here lmfao.

You got pushed into single and basically forced to run away and log out. Get out of here lmfao.

According to you, when we got "pushed" into single (at the time Zenith crashed), after cross referencing both videos we had 43 remaining and you had 27. Remind me how you were winning again.

Hazard talking crap? wanna end like enemy?

wat competein for #1 matched and pullin 55's to f2p? wouldn't mind that ;o

gj on your trip nonetheless, don't know why u guys are bitchin so much anyway seeing as every fight got crashed lol

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

According to you, when we got "pushed" into single (at the time Zenith crashed), after cross referencing both videos we had 43 remaining and you had 27. Remind me how you were winning again.

So if you guys had 20+ on us leftover, why did you end up running to single and hopping whenever a clan crashed (Zenith, Pop), opposed to staying at the battlefield and fighting whoever was leftover?

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM