Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

6/5/12 - The Last Pures Sunday

F0OK

tlpbannernoborder.png

tclm-1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

May 6th, 2012; The Last Pures massed up 35 members only to peak 40 later on in the trip.

That Zach kid killing goop for rapier :teehee:
ra5oB.png

34t603r.png

tvid.png

~ Coming Soon ~

34t603r.png

tfi.png

FdLZu.png
As soon as we got into the wild we decided to go find EOP, we rushed over to mossies but as we rushed they logged. However we still managed to kill a few members in single that were to slow.

34t603r.png

FdLZu.png
Once the few TLP got back with us after banking their loot we decided to follow hopping at NE steps. As EOP were walking over from mossies to NE steps we rushed to vents. We quickly got north and started wrapping around west due to the single zone south. We were told Fi were in this world so we anticipated their rush, as they started coming in from the east we ran west to single and killed a few kids that got frozen in multi at mossies.

34t603r.png

FdLZu.png
After banking we were straight back to mossies, we rushed EOP/NPO(?) sat south of mossies in single fighting(?), they quickly dispersed west however we managed to catch a few in the multi part.

34t603r.png

ZiHNI.png
We setup a run-in vs EOP, we defended dwarfs however I believe FOE were chasing EOP so they couldn't make it or something. Fortunately time was not wasted as a few Sy shitheads who always seem to be around pure fights came out of corp, lets just say they got .5d.

34t603r.png

ZiHNI.png
We got word that NPO were in W116 only to find out they were in a clan wars fight or some ****. As we came out of corp there were a few pures trying to get into corp, unfortunately for them they died. After strolling around in the world we found IR, however they managed to all get inside corp except for Touqir :teehee:

34t603r.png

6R1LR.png
After hopping around/waiting we rushed POP at new gate. We pushed them all the way to 50ports and cleared what ever pop was left. We made a U turn and rushed Z at gdz, minutes later FOE rushed from new gate, THE END.

34t603r.png

:thumbsup: Shout outs

Disco and Cole for winning the TLP Lotto
Coz for killing me for my stream
Zach for killing Goop for rapier
Frazee for owning some scumbag main for b-ring.
TLP for not running the TLP kdr bot, frick tracking KDR
EOP for the fun action we got

tmed.png

PMogx.png
Ynu2n.png
XdkjW.png
gLosi.png
RCRTD.png
3jvxC.png
lTlMO.png

tubetranscopy.png

tlp.gif
UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Nice job TLP.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

gj tlp, shame we didn't get to see one another today

Should of asked us for a pkri :P

Didn't know your #s!! :X

Should of asked :P, hopefully next week we have a fight.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png