Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

fridays

Arrow

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will save you the trouble of having to read even more pages of retarded, uneducated or biased replies.

If you do pcl on friday which people tried to do the following will happen.

No major clans attend as nobody would fight them. One or two clans pull bigger than every1 and nobody fights them unless they do matched which means clans dont want to as they dont wanna sit so many members. Clans refuse to fight each other based on stupid rivalries or just through fear of losing. More spamming than warring is done and not many people leave happy which is essentially why it no longer exists.

It is rare at the moment, has been for the past year that two or more clans pull big opts or the same from the mainstream clans. Went through a stage of foe out pulling all, then eop pulled bigger and for the past good few months MM has been the dominant clan with pulls. There is completely and utterly no point in clans going out to 'pk' when there is a rival clan in the wild with a spy on them with 20 more people or so. They are not going to be able to pk and will spend more time in the lobby or all trip avoiding them or essentially losing due to being out opted.

Nobody came and fought foe out opted, foe will rarely fight other clans when down by big opts and mm certainly doesnt, all three clans will claim they do but the biggest competition between the clans is who can talk the most ********.

So that leaves a safe option of preps, where leaders can argue and fight over rules thinking it gives their clan an advantage or disadvantage but when all said and done if ur better than the other clan you should win regardless. They do matched opts because like stated no clans have the balls or like to fight out numbered, if they did they would be in the wild.

As there is now only three clans at the moment who can pull decent opts to make friday preps worth while and something of an occassion one clan is always left out. (i only say three as tlp is unreliable and struggling a bit at the moment =[)

However mm refuses to fight foe, personally i think it is because they know they would lose and it would affect their morale heavily compared to losing to fi. Fi is fed up of losing to foe so is enjoying getting fights with mm because they beat down on them.

Which in all theoretical terms would mean foe is free to go pk in the wild on most fridays without any serious (yes eop is a joke) clans trying to ruin our casual pking. Always a main war on too crash also in f2p.

Close topic.

#TEAM-WALLI

i will save you the trouble of having to read even more pages of retarded, uneducated or biased replies.

If you do pcl on friday which people tried to do the following will happen.

No major clans attend as nobody would fight them. One or two clans pull bigger than every1 and nobody fights them unless they do matched which means clans dont want to as they dont wanna sit so many members. Clans refuse to fight each other based on stupid rivalries or just through fear of losing. More spamming than warring is done and not many people leave happy which is essentially why it no longer exists.

It is rare at the moment, has been for the past year that two or more clans pull big opts or the same from the mainstream clans. Went through a stage of foe out pulling all, then eop pulled bigger and for the past good few months MM has been the dominant clan with pulls. There is completely and utterly no point in clans going out to 'pk' when there is a rival clan in the wild with a spy on them with 20 more people or so. They are not going to be able to pk and will spend more time in the lobby or all trip avoiding them or essentially losing due to being out opted.

Nobody came and fought foe out opted, foe will rarely fight other clans when down by big opts and mm certainly doesnt, all three clans will claim they do but the biggest competition between the clans is who can talk the most ********.

So that leaves a safe option of preps, where leaders can argue and fight over rules thinking it gives their clan an advantage or disadvantage but when all said and done if ur better than the other clan you should win regardless. They do matched opts because like stated no clans have the balls or like to fight out numbered, if they did they would be in the wild.

As there is now only three clans at the moment who can pull decent opts to make friday preps worth while and something of an occassion one clan is always left out. (i only say three as tlp is unreliable and struggling a bit at the moment =[)

However mm refuses to fight foe, personally i think it is because they know they would lose and it would affect their morale heavily compared to losing to fi. Fi is fed up of losing to foe so is enjoying getting fights with mm because they beat down on them.

Which in all theoretical terms would mean foe is free to go pk in the wild on most fridays without any serious (yes eop is a joke) clans trying to ruin our casual pking. Always a main war on too crash also in f2p.

Close topic.

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

All i read was...

summer is coming

same, the moment those 3 words were put in the topic, everything else became irrelevant.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

When I was young clans fought eachother on fridays and saturdays and sundays p2p trip wasnt even that important

because you was mm and friday / sat were f2p..

mug

#TEAM-WALLI

If you want to have fun on a friday that doesn't involve actually going out, like a true nerd baller you are:

I suggest buying SC2, playing SC2, hosting a barcraft (involves watching sc2 tournies and getting wasted), grouping up with some friends and laddering till 2am in the morning with full supply of monsters.

This is but one suggestion of a way to spend time having a good time. Because when I read what this game offers in terms of self-made events it makes me cringe. PKing randoms is claimed to be dead. PKing other clans for fun is dead. Good clean fights are non existent.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid