Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's F2P PK Trip 5/19/12

blue

8OIxw.png

Today after a bit of F2P Practice this week we knew things would go our way on our F2P Trip, We massed up for a while and managed to peak at 36 Zenith members and maintaining 30+ throughout our 2 hour long F2P Trip. We found ourselves outnumbered all trip and hit by some of the scum of the Med Pure clanning world but it didn't stop us from having a fun trip.

EQUSi.png

wnVfE.png

Q3wO8.png

Y1hZ5.png

Q3wO8.png

Zenith Vs Corrupt Pures

To start off our F2p Trip we found CP just beside single Strip we rushed them and began to bully them until they went to Multi we stayed very aggressive throughout the fight getting piles the fight only lasted a couple Minutes soon after IR rushed in and obviously focused on us we simple moved east to single and walked down.

Q3wO8.png

Zenith Vs Eruption Of Pures

We where rushed By EOP a couple times while waiting for CP to come out they only had 6-8 More then us so we where prepared to pay them a visit later on. We got our chance as we got word they had rushed Hostility at Sperm Hill. We quickly got ready and rushed to sperm EOP/Hi Both moved south on the west side of the hill Hostility was mostly Cleared at this point but EOP went inside the Ghost hut, We quickly got inside the Hut and began to slaughter EOP. The Fight lasted for 5 Minutes before almost every EOP Member was dead Hostility then began to come up from alter and the remaining 10-15 EOP moved west near 18 Ports we then got a Fall in on Sperm HIll noticed that nobody rushed us so we moved west Pushed EOP off the 18 Port THen focused on Hi south of BH then Left when NME Crashed.

Q3wO8.png

Zenith Vs Corrupt Pures

We got Word that CP was Still alive and returned to their Homeland "Mossies" and had not giving up still there with a Strong 25 People they where prepared to Crash any LPC that dare step foot in the wilderness. To end this madness we quickly hopped near 35 Ports found CP Beside us and Rushed out Forcing them back to single shortly after, They did not let up they moved North after a 3 minute regroup we quickly re-rushed it and got a good bit of Multi action from CP for 3 minutes before Finally pushing them down to the homeland.

Q2Vt7.png

Q3wO8.png

Zenith Vs Hostility Vs Corrupt Pures

We Found that CP and Hi where planning on having a Pkri we wanted a little more loot from CP + it was a bonus for us to Clear hostility after there cute little rush at us in single in the begging of our Trip. We quickly Hopped at NE steps and began to walk west to Mossies we found Hostility and Cp a couple steps out of Multi as we rushed in CP went west to Single and Hi began to move North not really wanting to waste our Time on CP in single we focused on Hi and pushed them all the way North to Rune rocks, where we quickly grouped up and prepared for Cp vs Hi vs Z Battle. We began fighting Between Mossies CP began to rush from the South as we killed Hi we did not let up killing both CP and Hi we racked up over 50 kills in this fight and manged to end CP's Trip in the process. "They left half way through figuring that a Clan Chat of 20 People really wouldn't do much vs 33 Zenith and 30 Hostility members" Zenith and Hostility began to battle it out in the vents just west of the spider hill it lasted for a couple minutes but with some great calling and great work by our members we managed to push HI all the way south to single at Mossies and from there we ended our trip with our return tabs a little bit bigger.

Q3wO8.png

wBouT.png

6LYOF.png

bvdGa.png

9TSDp.png

jbgaS.png

Ux2ag.png

dybyN.png

N23MR.png

11uDz.png

nTNF7.png

VuMJr.png

MoTfr.png

2qZfM.png

CYv8K.png

AQQlZ.png

B8nWg.png

Xr7Op.png

F7sR2.png

7ECwA.png

lVWDR.png
UdZfn.png
7srdC.png
Rc6Bs.png

MB266.png
fAD8G.png

mriYr.png
5ufBT.png

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Z, owning it up.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Whats the point of baiting/flaming when theres nothing to claim victory over, just keep it clean as we did in our topic and it can be more fun ;d

This was the KDR of the cluster as well.

xZ5fD.png

And in the majority of your pictures I don't see a clean battlefield just a clumped up spam fight.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

gj guys sorry i couldn't make it

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

was fun. Zendick is better.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Looks like you got trampled and are trying to justify it with a half decent topic. Props for trying, glad you had fun. Hostility should give you some competition the next couple of weeks as well as us.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Looks like you got trampled and are trying to justify it with a half decent topic. Props for trying, glad you had fun. Hostility should give you some competition the next couple of weeks as well as us.

we obviously didn't get trampled, just accept that we are a better clan then you and you might get out of your slump :thumbsup:

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods