Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality: Trip of the Year

Just want to make a shout out to my boys Im Bamf for getting 33 def gz and The Pk for losing his g2h soz br0 :/

Flame off fagit =[

br0 im team!

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Outperformed us both in pull and KDR

Name another pure clan that would return for 3 hours 10-15 men down

Was fun, and glad to be apart of the fight even if I was on the losing end.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

respect

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

alot of respect 4 you guys

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Damn. Hell of a day for you all. Glad to see your members so dedicated to fighting for that long.

Grats on today.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

respect mate.

lolyk.png

foe won.

dunno what ur talking about :/

see you 2morro! liar propaganda cheeky cunts

even your members admit to loosing that fight mate, we didn't get clear once who was camping mossies for a rg not once did we run to 1v1 you guys got cleared 4 times and kept coming back respect for that.

lolyk.png

foe won.

even your members admit to loosing that fight mate, we didn't get clear once who was camping mossies for a rg not once did we run to 1v1 you guys got cleared 4 times and kept coming back respect for that.

He doesn't actually think its propaganda, Its called trolling.

Also no flame or anything - but a "Cleared pic" is your clan falled in on someone of rank in your clan spamming cleared over the battlefield with no FOE in site.

The bounds of our fight was basically east tree to Mossies give or take. Running to West Tree to maintain organization is a regroup to maintain returning, Truthfully at the midpoint of the fight you guys had us ******. Idk how you didn't finish it up because literally it was a silver platter, we called all to return in Monk Robes and you had a solid unit in addy just battering us. From about the 2hr to 3hr mark out GMT base was done for and honestly the fight could of been called then.

As I said before good fight 100%. I had alot of fun, and everyone from FOE obviously did as well - or they wouldnt of stayed the 3 hours, and then even posted on this topic afterwards.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

foe won.

Also no flame or anything - but a "Cleared pic" is your clan falled in on someone of rank in your clan spamming cleared over the battlefield with no FOE in site.

The bounds of our fight was basically east tree to Mossies give or take. Running to West Tree to maintain organization is a regroup to maintain returning, Truthfully at the midpoint of the fight you guys had us ******. Idk how you didn't finish it up because literally it was a silver platter, we called all to return in Monk Robes and you had a solid unit in addy just battering us. From about the 2hr to 3hr mark out GMT base was done for and honestly the fight could of been called then.

As I said before good fight 100%. I had alot of fun, and everyone from FOE obviously did as well - or they wouldnt of stayed the 3 hours, and then even posted on this topic afterwards.

Well said brotha well said!

Was fun lol did anyone see those ******* level 40-50s binding low lvls???

foe won.

Yeah, but leaving the multi-zone combat area is leaving the war zone. So you were "cleared" from multi, meaning "cleared" from the war-zone. It wasn't hard to return to that location obviously as the kill count clearly shows. Just moving to single every time you got low on numbers would have made the fight last until morning. There were multiple times throughout the fights where we had enough finishing power had the fight been somewhere else to completely remove everyone from the battlefield had there been no where to hide. The reason it wasn't finished up then or any other moment was because before we could the last few stragglers would just literally wait at mossies in single while we were standing there in multi until a larger return group was with them so they could in turn die and follow suit.

Don't get me wrong I'm not "LOL U GUYS SUCK FOR GETTING CLEARED." I'm just trying to explain why you weren't cleared. The fight was a lot of fun and I don't mean to come off as complaining because it was a good time in the end.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

foe won.

Well said brotha well said!

Was fun lol did anyone see those ******* level 40-50s binding low lvls???

ye they were spamming something about being Lithuanian freaks

respect mate.

We would :D

qOY7v.png

respect mate.

We would :D

you thought

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png