Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Leet Tactics

LegacyLt

QLpce.png
Website|#Lt | Youtube

Leet Tactics was founded in the fall of 2011, we're a f2p based clan that is built on top of a tight community that is not only a runescape pure clan. But a Family. We would like to keep our friendships over this clan throughout our lifetime. We aim to have some of the most fun of our young years on the internet(;. If you are interested in joining Leet Tactics, it would be a wise choice. Our teamspeak is incredibly active(15+ Clients online atleast throughout the day) and have pk trips daily pulling around 20 to each, with 30+ Pulls to Saturday trips. We have Daily Mini wars and Atleast Three Preparation Wars a week. Hope you see you around!

CmpAx.png

Leader
Mulugg
Ev1l Melee1

High Council
Legacy of Lt
-

Warlord
BvG
-

Council
Massing
Pigeh Pig
-

CmpAx.png

Check Out All Our Youtube Videos Here
http://www.youtube.com/Leettactic

~Thanks For Reading Our Topic:thumbsup:~
~Leet Tactics Staff~

leeeeett2.png

PROUD HIGH-COUNCIL OF LEET TACTICS [LT]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck lads.

And for video put

[youtube][/youtube]

And in the middle put your link.

okay thank you very much

No prob.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

Good luck Lt even though u ******* killed me on Saturday, lil bastards, I can hook u up with free Gfx if u promise to keep ragging Ascent and I Ex Is new masser clan. Pm me [Hi]Griffin on irc haha

screenshot20120711at333.png