Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

searchign for a clan 71 cb

onyxko

I don't think you'll remember me but I'm Epic Mages. I've known you for quite some time right now and was in the same clan with you in the past, fatal Purez.

Then we ended up closing and you went to DP.

Hello Onyx, you might want to chill with us before applying to get to know our community in #clan-eop

We have a great community, one of the most active pure clans around, and have great ranks/members.

Here's a link to our clan history:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2754

We do both F2P & P2P!

We're 6 years old and still going strong, we are Pirates, we are Eruption of Pures!! :pirate:

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Check out Hostility F2p based tight nit community growing in f2p n slowly growing in p2p. we focus on community more then rs n become more like a family if ur interested in checking out the community the site is : http://www.hi-rs.com irc: #clan-hi come check us out even if u dont join n app for clan friend :)

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Nice account try out Hostility, #clan-hi consistent 35 pulls to saturdays and getting good at p2p aswell !:D

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Hostility ofcourse

strong f2p clans, 35+ pulls to f2p trips, last weeks even 40+

also improving on p2p doin 20-25

come check it out

#clan-hi

hi-rs.com

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Try Hostility. Great clan with a rapidly expanding memberbase and their combat levels are similar to yours so you'd fit right in.

I'd suggest avoiding FOE/FI/NME/CP/EOP/Z etc due to the fact that you'd be the lowest level in the clan

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• 2 weeks later...

Well u can join Hi/Ef which still have some 70s but ud be around the lowest level lol u can join Sop or Resistance and be an average level in the clan lol good luck choosin

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance