Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP Vs. HI

-Toxine-

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob, looks like a nice rivalry is developing between Cp and HI

Thank you sir

No problem, I'm looking forward to seeing what else will happen in this evenly matched rivalry

Am I the only one that laughed really hard IRL at this?

I'll be the last one laughing.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Thank you sir

No problem, I'm looking forward to seeing what else will happen in this evenly matched rivalry

there's something wrong with you if u laugh bout that irl lmao

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Thank you sir

Probably because rather than just taking something for its surface value, I can read between the lines, grasp the underlying subject, interpret emotions and conclude with the true nature of that comment.

Yes, I am just that good.

Let me explain a little further.

In the context of the previous discussions (regarding the obvious bait about gender etc etc yawn), this could be perceived as a normal comment. However, I think the bolded words contribute more to the overall meaning of the sentence than the rest of the sentence itself. It's actually quite funny if you're intelligent enough to empathise with the smallest of things.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Thank you sir

Probably because rather than just taking something for its surface value, I can read between the lines, grasp the underlying subject, interpret emotions and conclude with the true nature of that comment.

It's okay Scott, I know what you laughed at, and I laughed too. :)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Thank you sir

In the context of the previous discussions (regarding the obvious bait about gender etc etc yawn), this could be perceived as a normal comment. However, I think the bolded words contribute more to the overall meaning of the sentence than the rest of the sentence itself. It's actually quite funny if you're intelligent enough to empathise with the smallest of things.

If your implying that I hinted out a bait regarding 'gender', I have no clue what your talking about. Are you indirectly calling IVP a girl? Hmm, i'm confuzzled.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Thank you sir

If your implying that I hinted out a bait regarding 'gender', I have no clue what your talking about. Are you indirectly calling IVP a girl? Hmm, i'm confuzzled.

Not indirectly, no.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Thank you sir

You take the word dip**** to a whole new level.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

Thank you sir

Not indirectly, no.

You sir, have been caught baiting directly!

tybg plz ban him

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

We don't even make PW topics when beating Hostility, they're not even a challenge.

explains y u almost lost to them last time lo

We've never lost to Hostility lmao, The harris syndrome must have infected you already :/

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

We can sit here and argue about who won what prep etc. Like how we 3-0d eop in a 35v35 and you 2-1d them in a 25v25. It really doesn't matter until we prep eachother ukno? We asked you for a prep this week and you always decline so maybe next week we can get one.

2ewgrxw.gif

We can sit here and argue about who won what prep etc. Like how we 3-0d eop in a 35v35 and you 2-1d them in a 25v25. It really doesn't matter until we prep eachother ukno? We asked you for a prep this week and you always decline so maybe next week we can get one.

Maybe next week!

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

We don't even make PW topics when beating Hostility, they're not even a challenge.

You obv wouldnt make a topic because u took ur capes off to win lmao.You just made urself look bad there sir.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Highly doubt that we've declined a f2p prep against you.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Maybe next week!

Maybe , MAYBE!

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png