Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Rematch [Fatality vs TLP]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gratz but 30 vs 30s are just about who has more level 120s. So idk why people are suprised tlp lost its just about who had more 120s on that day thats all

Beat you in a 40v40 and not our fault you couldn't pull above 30

titanj.png

wouldn't have won if i was there and you guys know it.

but you lost the tourny round where you were there.... :rolleyes:

JK. I love Tlp it's just fun to poke at them after so much disrespect from certain individuals. As a clan Tlp has some of the best warrers in the entire community so it is an accomplishment to defeat them. It's a pity when the clan isn't all on the same page and believe me I know the feeling. I look forward to a rematch when TLP is at their best.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

gratz but 30 vs 30s are just about who has more level 120s. So idk why people are suprised tlp lost its just about who had more 120s on that day thats all

Beat you in a 40v40 and not our fault you couldn't pull above 30

He's not in tlp.

xncgb5.jpg

convincing win, gj fi.

guy rapping in the vid sounds angry

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc