Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs Frenzy P2P tourny fight or w\e

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

swfit gloves at 2:47 autowin for frenzy? rules are rules? is that guy reset or wut but damn i got those on my 135, basically anyone that guy is ranging and isnt protting range can get 1banged by double dbolt.

this is why MM does not participate in the tourney btw clans cant stick to 1def caps, and i dont blame frenzy for not doing a last round

There's no def reqs for em + he's reset + no rules against em lol so what's wrong??

Wouldn't have mattered they had already lost <_<

You are not that retarded hun come on now, people are in 1def robes rather than mystic/3age/infinity so it was a 1defense cap prep so id say that is a pretty major "rule against them" seeing how they require like 45defense to get.

I dont know about it being over either. 2nd round looked pretty close then i see a guy spam "nice swifts" and just die without tanking and foe took the lead. In a 20vs20 that would otherwise be close, even one guy with swift gloves will make a difference, those gloves are so OP even MAINS turn them off in their minis/preps like spirit shields/nex armour/gano and what not.

What the **** are you even talking bout? You need 25 def to wear inf 30 for 3a etc but the gloves don't have a def REQ.

They lost 2 so if they won last one nothing would change they'd still lose are you that retarded? :confused:

+ the fullout vs MM was 1 def addy gloves etc ;P

swfit gloves at 2:47 autowin for frenzy? rules are rules? is that guy reset or wut but damn i got those on my 135, basically anyone that guy is ranging and isnt protting range can get 1banged by double dbolt.

this is why MM does not participate in the tourney btw clans cant stick to 1def caps, and i dont blame frenzy for not doing a last round

There's no def reqs for em + he's reset + no rules against em lol so what's wrong??

You are not that retarded hun come on now, people are in 1def robes rather than mystic/3age/infinity so it was a 1defense cap prep so id say that is a pretty major "rule against them" seeing how they require like 45defense to get.

I dont know about it being over either. 2nd round looked pretty close then i see a guy spam "nice swifts" and just die without tanking and foe took the lead. In a 20vs20 that would otherwise be close, even one guy with swift gloves will make a difference, those gloves are so OP even MAINS turn them off in their minis/preps like spirit shields/nex armour/gano and what not.

What the **** are you even talking bout? You need 25 def to wear inf 30 for 3a etc but the gloves don't have a def REQ.

They lost 2 so if they won last one nothing would change they'd still lose are you that retarded? :confused:

I remember that fullout i was there you almost lost it close 2-1 :) imbalanced map but w/e next time ull get steamrolled, if you ever decide to accept the rematch. From what i understand foe Declined last 3 declarations by MM due to "slumping" or something and wanted a 30vs30 prep instead or something?

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

I remember that fullout i was there you almost lost it close 2-1 :) imbalanced map but w/e next time ull get steamrolled, if you ever decide to accept the rematch. From what i understand foe Declined last 3 declarations by MM due to "slumping" or something and wanted a 30vs30 prep instead or something?

Wasn't a close 2-1 we lost like 12 the 2nd round we won lol

its because we werent pumped enough like you guys cause we didnt even have anyone rapping runescape songs for us or anything(or we happened to spawn on the bad side of the map last 2 rounds idk?). why not accept the rematch if you think its going to be so easy, free loot aint it? nah cause you are not #1 anymore and ur leaders know it. cya kid

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

its because we werent pumped enough like you guys cause we didnt even have anyone rapping runescape songs for us or anything(or we happened to spawn on the bad side of the map last 2 rounds idk?). why not accept the rematch if you think its going to be so easy, free loot aint it? nah cause you are not #1 anymore and ur leaders know it. cya kid

Stop hiding from your childhood demons and come out and join foe!

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Stop hiding from your childhood demons and come out and join foe!

so that i can attend ur 1000 death trips, yeah no... im retired f2p pker soz pal but i know who's #1, whats that like 20-0 now for f2p fullouts last couple years? Would get p2p for a p2p fullout against fo though.

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

Pretty sure they don't do these because they would be out in the first round.

10pdfkn.jpg

Lost all respect for FOE. You refused to sit and attacked us both rounds up two people. Keep selling your clan boys.
Oh **** we lost havocs respect oops I mean frenzys! You attacked both rounds lmfao watch the vid.

Nice job foe, and good work Fz as well. Looks like u still put up a good fight down 2.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Lost all respect for FOE. You refused to sit and attacked us both rounds up two people. Keep selling your clan boys.
Oh **** we lost havocs respect oops I mean frenzys! You attacked both rounds lmfao watch the vid.

Chill loki's clan are really successful

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Who is this Buff guy and why does he think MM can compete with FOE in p2p...?

...they couldn't even beat us in a p2p full-out before we accepted turmoil.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

if your implying the fullout vs foe was close then your f2p fullout win must of been pure luck

you wouldnt have a chance against foe in p2p with a proper 1 def cap anyways so dont see why ur so mad go lose against tlp again or summit

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

lmfao bigbuffniga you must be 99 fishing because you reeling every fish in

legendary dawg

you must miss the point of baiting

the baiting fails once u realize u posted 2x more than every1 who's quoted you lol

i almost feel sorry 4 the ladeth

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Too much immaturity.

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png