Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Enemy

F0OK

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj guys, I would've said that I'm disappointed in our performance then I realised the amount of apps we had and I feel we did pretty good.

I look forward to more preps in the future.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

great mini yo guys did by every mini not dieing much and owning more :)

What? l0l

Anyways NME as you where about to attack someone dced, it isn't your fault you attacked up nor are we bothered about it happening, hopefully we can get another prep soon.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

What? l0l

Anyways NME as you where about to attack someone dced, it isn't your fault you attacked up nor are we bothered about it happening, hopefully we can get another prep soon.

obviously dissy is bothered m8.

What? l0l

e5253400.png

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

What? l0l

e5253400.png

:thumbsup:

this is what happens when u dont crash a fight in progress 20 people up.

get dunked idiots l0l

I'd rather pull 20 more than you and kill you repeatedly on a Saturday than lose 40v40 in clan wars.

But then again, that's because we're a wilderness clan and you're a clan wars clan.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

get dunked idiots l0l

I'd rather pull 20 more than you and kill you repeatedly on a Saturday than lose 40v40 in clan wars.

But then again, that's because we're a wilderness clan and you're a clan wars clan.

when the tables are even, i like knowing my clan is better than yours pound for pound sir. The numbers will come and go for both clans, enjoy your surge and keep riding the wave bra, I'll sleep easy

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

get dunked idiots l0l

when the tables are even, i like knowing my clan is better than yours pound for pound sir. The numbers will come and go for both clans, enjoy your surge and keep riding the wave bra, I'll sleep easy

You see, while you sleep knowing that you're the top clan within the confines of clan wars, I'll rest easily knowing that my clan is ripping **** up where it actually matters.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

get dunked idiots l0l

You see, while you sleep knowing that you're the top clan within the confines of clan wars, I'll rest easily knowing that my clan is ripping **** up where it actually matters.

why don't you get clanwars out of your head, you sound like an obsessed idiot. Im saying when the fight is around even, we usually dominate.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

get dunked idiots l0l

why don't you get clanwars out of your head, you sound like an obsessed idiot. Im saying when the fight is around even, we usually dominate.

usually ha.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

get dunked idiots l0l

usually ha.

Usually.

aucsi0.jpg