Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Enemy

F0OK

i didnt really see any flame from either side.. but i did log pretty much right after it ended.. i see no reason why tlp would flame unprovoked though.

either way, first two rounds were epic.. stop piling me first plz

2-3 Members were apparently following me flaming me personally. (I have my public on friends so i didnt see, an nme member asked me why i was being flamed though) Honestly have no clue who it was or why they'd flame me. I'm assuming it was the people who came on NME's ts last night acting like retards when I was kind enough to make a channel for Taka and let him mini using our ts.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ty nme for fight. gj tlp.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Hope this doesn't end the flame free preps we've been having lately D:

Both clans did great imo, although we lost I'm honestly not disappointed with our performance.

ps l8l last man standing

flash3:l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l

8l8l8l8l8l8l8l

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

I'd like to say it was a nice prep but to be honest TLP members did nothing but flame us for no apparent reason.

Excuse me? You guys were sitting there saying cya saturday, nice **** pulls, you guys are ****, etc. for no apparent reason.

If you send me the name of any people who said anything like that then I'll deal with them accordingly. Personally, I didn't see anything like that from any NME members.

swanzie is the main offender makes the clan look disrespectfull

Not sure why its all good luck tomorrow shouldint you guys have some practice at matched so you can say gf today?

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

I'd like to say it was a nice prep but to be honest TLP members did nothing but flame us for no apparent reason.

Excuse me? You guys were sitting there saying cya saturday, nice **** pulls, you guys are ****, etc. for no apparent reason.

If you send me the name of any people who said anything like that then I'll deal with them accordingly. Personally, I didn't see anything like that from any NME members.

Not sure why its all good luck tomorrow shouldint you guys have some practice at matched so you can say gf today?

That's why we're prepping. Thought that's what preps were for, practice.

AqopR.png

Maybe if corrupts were off it could have been played off as practice

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

horse rider99

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

I'm playing anything off, it is what it is. If at the end of the day the result doesn't matter in the slightest, and you didn't win anything from it other than saying you won, that's practice. It's not as if the leaders are placing wagers on who will win (I think, if you guys are, cut me in). Personally I see preps as practice for the wilderness, where you can actually earn something (loot, though not very much).

Not taking anything away from TLP, far from it, you guys are an amazing clan when to comes to preps, that's what you're good at. Me personally; I'm more of a Saturday kind of guy, and preps help me practice for it. To each his own, eh?

AqopR.png

i didnt really see any flame from either side.. but i did log pretty much right after it ended.. i see no reason why tlp would flame unprovoked though.

either way, first two rounds were epic.. stop piling me first plz

2-3 Members were apparently following me flaming me personally. (I have my public on friends so i didnt see, an nme member asked me why i was being flamed though) Honestly have no clue who it was or why they'd flame me. I'm assuming it was the people who came on NME's ts last night acting like retards when I was kind enough to make a channel for Taka and let him mini using our ts.

was probably taka (he was spamming something with your name in it but it was a joke) and someone probably thought he was serious.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

NME members stop being noobs, we lost.

We didn't realise that you guys dropped to 40, we saw you drop to 41 and sat to that but missed when you dropped to 40, sorry.

Much closer prep than our last, despite the final score being worse on our part. Got really intense towards the end of R1+2, probably the most entertaining prep I've been in for a while. Good job on the win was happy that we made you worker harder than we did last time.

Hi

Rhys was pming me like a retard. Ask him for the logs. I was on web based irc so i don't have them

Proud Legend of Enemy