Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Enemy

F0OK

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp
nozv7.gif

The Last Pures
vs
Enemy

~ Videos ~
Dissy

KA6VZ.png

34t603r.png

tfi.png

Round 1;

TLP Starting: 41
NME Starting: 42

TLP Ending: 15
NME Ending: 0

Round 2;

TLP Starting: 42

TLP Ending: 23

Round 3;

TLP Starting: 42

TLP Ending: 36

tlp.gif
UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3omqgy.jpg
bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I'd like to say it was a nice prep but to be honest TLP members did nothing but flame us for no apparent reason.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I'd like to say it was a nice prep but to be honest TLP members did nothing but flame us for no apparent reason.

I tried to have a nice time as well....then you attacked us up one...... i was forced into going #dukes on y'all

sorry

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

I tried to have a nice time as well....then you attacked us up one...... i was forced into going #dukes on y'all

sorry

We attacked you up one? We weren't aware of this. Maybe if you didn't sit people whilst the gate had dropped and we were ready to attack you we wouldn't have had this problem.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Nice job, was a good prep.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

sorry

We attacked you up one? We weren't aware of this. Maybe if you didn't sit people whilst the gate had dropped and we were ready to attack you we wouldn't have had this problem.

MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT DDOS HIM BRO?!!!?!?

JUST MAYBE!?!?

#DUKES

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

sorry

dat dc

OT: I had to go to dinner with my **** family that decided to come at the last second, looked fun.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

sorry

Curious as to why this says we had 42 but the vid shows we had 41. After you dropped to 41, we sat to 41. It seems like you then went to 40 seconds before we attacked.

Gj on the win though, first 2 rounds were really close.

siguoi.png

sorry

Curious as to why this says we had 42 but the vid shows we had 41. After you dropped to 41, we sat to 41. It seems like you then went to 40 seconds before we attacked.

Gj on the win though, first 2 rounds were really close.

couldnt tell you, i didnt write the topic.

does it matter? you had a plus one and still lost.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif