Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME F2P] Bantah M8s

Scott

we too good :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twas a fun trip. :D

Well when u come from CP's trips to NME's even a bad trip from NME is considered an amazing trip for cp.

CP's gotta resort to telling themselves NME is doing good because "Pop" members joined us. Id love to see some links of pop apps on our forums, or even pop names on our trips. But well, we all know thats made up :[

Anything to make them feel better about dat slump. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You forgot to mention how after crashing MM vs FI, 70 of you chased 40 MM on low food and pray and after MM got returners they cleared you. But okay.

Second fight you hit MM after they fought NME, hence the difference in MM kills and FOE deaths. But whatever, you still can't fight MM fairly and you know it. Keep restoring to these cheap tactics, as long as you get your PW victory I suppose. Gotta sell your ****.

Gj to FI and MM for having fights today.

Twas a fun trip. :D

Well when u come from CP's trips to NME's even a bad trip from NME is considered an amazing trip for cp.

CP's gotta resort to telling themselves NME is doing good because "Pop" members joined us. Id love to see some links of pop apps on our forums, or even pop names on our trips. But well, we all know thats made up :[

Anything to make them feel better about dat slump. :thumbsup:

Flame off!!!

I enjoyed my time in CP it just wasn't teh klen for me

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

All I see is crashing.. So no clean wins?

Do you suggest we fight clans with 10+ more than us or clans with 10+ less than us?

Also, what's to say that you didn't hit MM just after they had fought and were on low food/pray? I wouldn't count that as a "clean" win.

Idk, but why is scotty complaining about FoE's win over mm even thought FoE crashed after they just got done warring, and that's exactly what NME did all day today...

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

Do you suggest we fight clans with 10+ more than us or clans with 10+ less than us?

Also, what's to say that you didn't hit MM just after they had fought and were on low food/pray? I wouldn't count that as a "clean" win.

Idk, but why is scotty complaining about FoE's win over mm even thought FoE crashed after they just got done warring, and that's exactly what NME did all day today...

Dont think thats wat hes saying at all.

Hes wondering how FOE beat MM when MM had 10-20 more people than FOE.

Doesnt have anything to do with crashing.

On the note of crashing tho, if we were to complain about crashing we should all complain about MM crashing almost every f2p fight and FOE doing the same for P2p. But to complain about something like this now adays is useless, and pointless because the wilderness is completely dead. There is nothing else for us to do but hit each other. To complain about it is stupid, the thing u should be doing is driving to pull more so u can take us on. We worked our way up in pulls so we wouldnt be crashed by clans anymore and now we are the aggressive clan crashing. You cant take being crashed so hard, it happens and all clans have had it happen to them.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You seem mad because we pushed you around with ease. Maybe if clans would stay and fight rather than running away when only down 10, things would be more fun eh? When MM rushed us, up by atleast 20, we stayed and fought.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

If it would be more fun to clans even though were down 10 then why don't you fight the clans that pull +10 more than you?

Same question to u. Hi pulled 50 as ur topic states, we had 60~. So why didnt u stick around to fight us?

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

If it would be more fun to clans even though were down 10 then why don't you fight the clans that pull +10 more than you?

We were up by 10 when we rushed you. Why didn't you fight?

You saw no problem fighting TLP up by 10.

And we did fight clans who pulled higher, as we were basically cleared by MM. Fi was far too busy with EOP, so that took them both out of it, and FOE were looking for MM as well.

AqopR.png

Nonetheless gj on trip. be a fun fight when we catch up :)

Your klen will be stronk

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Nonetheless gj on trip. be a fun fight when we catch up :)

Looking forward to it

AqopR.png

Trying to put us down for crashing makes no sense. EVERYONE crashes, stop being little bitches because you weren't the clan doing it this time around. You're arguing for no reason, giving our topic free publicity, and making yourselves look retarded in the process.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Trying to put us down for crashing makes no sense. EVERYONE crashes, stop being little bitches because you weren't the clan doing it this time around. You're arguing for no reason, giving our topic free publicity, and making yourselves look retarded in the process.

its xl

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

its xl

Wow even funnier, I forgot that Flat-Feet kid is from XL, the clan who tried team against us with CP and snipe us continuously for weeks.

Hypocritical little clown.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Crashing isnt even fun, but ill say good job for the heck of it.

When clans stay and fight and team on you, it's tons of fun

AqopR.png