Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME F2P] Bantah M8s

Scott

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj NME, hopefully clan give u pkri's next saturday so u stop crashing our fights :(

hopefully :D

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Gj always bad when you pull in the middle, too much for others and too little for the rest and can't get a pkri going. Would of been cool to fight you guys we saw you once or twice I think.

Gj bwois.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Goodjob nme . Next week could you not just spend your trip crashing? And i think there was a fight or two you didnt include. Anyway goodjob, much improvement, les hope momentum carries you far tommorow, and into next weeks preps

Forgive me for not taking your advice on board after looking at the state of our two clans

thanks all the same though

Im not currently a cp member, and im not sure how that would affect the validity of my advice?

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

Grats, shame you couldn't give us a fight seeing as you think you're tied with us in f2p :|.

You were complaining that we rate you too highly in F2P only a few hours ago? Not sure why you keep thinking we say we're better/tied with you guys when I don't see NME members saying that in the slightest.

Hi

Grats, shame you couldn't give us a fight seeing as you think you're tied with us in f2p :|.

You were complaining that we rate you too highly in F2P only a few hours ago?

Yh has nothing to do with you not giving us fight due to you thinking we're on the same par in the f2p server?

titanj.png

Yh has nothing to do with you not giving us fight due to you thinking we're on the same par in the f2p server?

Don't even remember being asked for a fight in all honesty.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Edited my post but you got there too soon;

Not sure why you keep thinking we say we're better/tied with you guys when I don't see NME saying that in the slightest. Last week we claimed #1 for that 1 trip, we even reiterated that it was specifically that weekend over and over as people got a bit touche. I don't think the staff have ever claimed to be a better F2P clan overall than Fatality.

None the less, I can't be asked to get into all this drama. It was a good trip and thanks for the kind replies.

Hi

We did fight you doe :O

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Only see crashers :L ooh well they gotta stay alive by any means, try fighting bigger clans next time ;D

No

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Nice trip NME. A step up from your performance Friday, though none of this looked very matched.

EDIT:

It is well known that TLP and NME are polar opposite clans (one being based on wilderness fights and the other on clan wars fights) but this time TLP were in our territory.
******* lol'd btw. Dunno how I missed this the first time around. Opposites in the fact that we take pride in our matched quality, whilst you accept anyone who can equip adamant now. I liked NME before they were a bunch of Epidemic wannabe's. Enjoy your run while it lasts lads. :down: Who knew you'd get so butthurt over clan wars, an event you apparently take no part of.

Damn it, missed a good trip it looks like. Good work guys!

Looked like a **** load of fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

best part of trip

a clan emerges from nowhere.

flash2: z00o0o0o spams appear above the clans 4head.

said clan realises we are infact NME and not Chaotic..

clan runs away with its tail between its legs

another clan rushes and realises afore mentioned clan has already dipped leaving them without a 2v1 option so they also dip.

the brave warriors of LS show up and all 20 of them die to us instantly

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy