Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] ''Ride Or Die'' Saturday

-Toxine-

convicts1.png

After a dominant week in preps vs. several clans in the F2P server, we looked to continue it into the weekend. We did just that by maintaining 30+ throughout our 2½ hour pk trip, accumulating over 200 kills, 132 of those being in a ½ hour run in vs. Hostility which we completely dominated from start to finish. Thanks to everybody we encountered today.

Todays KDR
rNakO.png

Video will be out soon

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith Vs. Intense Redemption Vs. Hostility

We started off our trip rushing a cluster between IR, HI, and some other clan. We ranged into the clump and gwased anybody on the other rim of the fight. The 3 clans kept moving east in which we followed with our range out, getting minimal casualties but inflicting maximum damage with a barrage of arrows on their back.

Zenith decided to join the party from the way the 3 clans were heading so we pulled west and killed anybody who ran into us. We waited for one of the clans to step up for a 1v1 vs us west of the cluster but heard that MM crashed the party.

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith Vs. Intense Redemption

We heard of a cluster going down between multiple clans around the range of our pull and hopped right on top of the cluster. We hit the west side of IR and pushed east into the Zenith side. We were doing major damage but FOE came along.

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility

We heard that Hostility were in our world and had atleast a handful on our opts but we decided to rush them anyways at the rocks east of mossies. Was pretty much a even fight until we saw LS logging in west of us. They hit our back directly but we pulled south to avoid them from targetting us.

We re rushed Hostility but this time, 'SOP' rushed as well. Was basically a blue v. yellow fight but we dominated from start to finish. We wanted more loot so we stayed back for another wave of HI. They came right into us in which we pulled south into the trees. Anybody coming into the trees got banged right away and this kept on until FOE logged in and rushed the battlefield.

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility

Gap Fight
We quickly found HI at the gap area and rushed them head on. What at first was a big clump soon turned into a back and forth snipe fest between the 2 clans. We were down by 5-6 at the start but with superior organization and returning managed to take victory at gap, chasing the rest of them south.

Vents Fight
As we claimed victory at gap, Hi looked to make it into a return fight. We rushed their regroup 10 minimaps away from gap (lol) at vents. The fight started out west of corp but eventually we kept pushing them west until they were on the boundary of single and multi along moss giants. What followed was just waves and waves of Hi that we banged out as if they had no food until they finally stopped returning and just ended.

Ending KDR
UDZwx.png

([HI]Chemz hopping onto his main 2 minutes into initial battle)
Izy0E.png

jAoYA.png

They're were a handful of mains in this fight, can't really claim all of them were in the opposing clan, but majority of them were. Also know that we were nice enough to give HI more action at vents even though they dragged it 10 mini maps away, only result being they lost all of their returns lol.

Thanks to all of CP who attended this eventful pk trip, look to continue the onslaught tomorrow in P2P :D. 'Ride or die'!

jAoYA.png

Pictures

zUa9c.png
uwnTD.png
gxAZZ.png
c9jhm.png
ridxqy.png
cB0hk.png
zuagB.png
KonMK.png
9yeqs.png
Vsq9N.png
j5j5X.png
m5qos.png
vfQCt.png
xkEq5.png
LBEvv.png
HwzJM.png
AXWMY.png
EGMjM.png
CA5tl.png
5IKl7.png
VwVTC.png
QvRpu.png
CXbYZ.png
5Qq5d.png
z6mDO.png
NFn6z.png
1ycxm7t.png
jj0q6x.png
bkfgi.png
j2Riq.png
FkVUO.png
iLRUR.png
ZgU1F.png
hGyHB.png
WAhE4z.jpg
vgP72.png
EUJyG.png
iSFxp.png
Fqu3B.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We pretty much took their bank from start to finish in that last cluster lol. Proud of all the CP who attended, gl tomorrow guys :D

Mains who I died to -

Gangsta48

Mandy

Kyle Beast

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Great Job CP was fun return fight! woulda been more fun w/o the mains overall was fairly even fighting :P

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Great Job CP was fun return fight! woulda been more fun w/o the mains overall was fairly even fighting :P

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Looks like you've moved on to a new rivalry. Hope you don't lose this one, good luck and good job today.

What rivalry, was just a simple return fight that we won. ;s

Thanks for the action Hostility, just don't appreciate some of your ranks actions.

AzfyA.png

Planteek is rather annoying, seems mad.

OT: Was good action at the end, hopefully someone can edit a vid a post it up.

#Clan-CP

good job and yes u dominated the return figth but return fight isnt about kdr its about who returns the fastest and the return figth we had 29 u had 28 we had robes u had addy but first figth is the 1 i dont get

we complete smacked you when sop crashed we turned around and focused on sop after u had 20+ again we started to return untill foe crashed we had the upperhand again....

goodjob looking forwars for more fights

good job and yes u dominated the return figth but return fight isnt about kdr its about who returns the fastest and the return figth we had 29 u had 28 we had robes u had addy but first figth is the 1 i dont get

we complete smacked you when sop crashed we turned around and focused on sop after u had 20+ again we started to return untill foe crashed we had the upperhand again....

goodjob looking forwars for more fights

ty for fights nonetheless

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Gj on the trip guys, looked packed with action. Best of luck in the new very even rivalry with HI

Gota start somewhere. Just like you guys with Hazard :)

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com