Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] ''Ride Or Die'' Saturday

-Toxine-

attempts to put up an argument but just resorts to posting a picture of him hacking my clan member for defence.

(01:10:54) <[Hi]Daddy> Got dat ass beat 2-3 times, then smashed down by 3 in a return fight

(01:10:57) <[Hi]Daddy> Phase 2.

(01:12:11) <[CP]Toxine> still dont see how youre trolling me

(01:12:13) <[CP]Toxine> with blatant lies

(01:12:21) <[CP]Toxine>UDZwx.png

(01:12:22) <[CP]Toxine> gwas

(01:12:28) <[CP]Toxine>

(01:12:29) <[CP]Toxine> gwas x2

(01:12:31) <[Hi]Daddy> HrwdZ.png

(01:12:33) <[Hi]Daddy> GWAS

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

attempts to put up an argument but just resorts to posting a picture of him hacking my clan member for defence.

(01:10:54) <[Hi]Daddy> Got dat ass beat 2-3 times, then smashed down by 3 in a return fight

(01:12:31) <[Hi]Daddy> http://puu.sh/wDe1

Ok but why is the 46 def member still on your trips wearing addy?:(

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

I don't get how your clan can even have an ounce of respect towards Hi after that **** lol.

2ewgrxw.gif

Your warlord hacked him for defence. YOUR rank. So the person you aimed to push away from our community is just going to be a further nuisance to you :D

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Your warlord hacked him for defence. YOUR rank. So the person you aimed to push away from our community is just going to be a further nuisance to you :D

So instead of Pure Warfare mods trying to fix this, they focus all of their energy on trying to hide posts and hand out warn to people who defend themselves. ^_^

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Yeah uhh ride or die is cprs motto m8 better get rid of that

I added the quotes for a reason.

AzfyA.png

Gj on your trip. Interested to see how this Hi + CP rivalry will turn out.

what rivalry are u talking about? theres no rivalry between hi n cp it was a simple run in if it was a rivalry im sure there would be way much flame on this topic

Just because there's no flame (yet) doesn't mean this isn't a rivalry or a rivalry in the making. CP will be trying to hunt you guys continuously in an effort to pick their pulls back up and come out of the slump.

Trust me, they'll be instigating and trying their hardest to start a rivalry against a monk robe clan (just like they tried to with NME). Everyone knows they can't win rivalries against a clan with as much addy as them. (look at their last one vs NME).

shut up retard , we've completely dominated you for 6-7 months , you were pulling like 25s and 30s and teaming with HI/Z/WAR. now you've just got some hype and you think you've won the rivalry lmfao.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

what rivalry are u talking about? theres no rivalry between hi n cp it was a simple run in if it was a rivalry im sure there would be way much flame on this topic

Just because there's no flame (yet) doesn't mean this isn't a rivalry or a rivalry in the making. CP will be trying to hunt you guys continuously in an effort to pick their pulls back up and come out of the slump.

Trust me, they'll be instigating and trying their hardest to start a rivalry against a monk robe clan (just like they tried to with NME). Everyone knows they can't win rivalries against a clan with as much addy as them. (look at their last one vs NME).

shut up retard , we've completely dominated you for 6-7 months , you were pulling like 25s and 30s and teaming with HI/Z/WAR. now you've just got some hype and you think you've won the rivalry lmfao.

:whistling:

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

After a 2 1/2 hr trip, we ended with 4 less then what we started with.

Dedication at its finest :D

AzfyA.png

thx 4 the fight cp

and dont claim wins according to ur kdr tracker

nme crash explains hi kdr

our kdr was positive when we fought u :)

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Reverse the situation.

It'd be absolutely ridiculous to not let him come.

He didn't CHOSE to get defence.

I may be NME now but I hopefully (doubtful) still am liked by CP,

I'm not going to take either side on any argument anymore but I would be annoyed if that happened to me and I wasn't allowed on a trip.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

thnx for the fights, 1st was in our favour, second one was kinda even when we returned but yeh i play rs for fun. I don't agree with all the hacking that happened. Just wanna have fun pking n ****.

♦~John

John?

Kom toch gewoon naar CP man :P

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

They cant hunt us when we pull 49 and they pull 25 :)

Those plus won't last long, you dropped from 49 to 29? Thats minus 20 people right there in a trip

Its funny because we still had more than what u started with haha.

Forever Zlump

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif