Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Successful Saturday F2P Trip

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stop lying foe. i was there
Well no **** you're gonna say that you were with MM lmfao

@iSenne MM never had the upper hand lmao only ppl left were rodney king and some other mains

im not mm nor was 'with' mm

If I was in MM and it was my anniversary in my server and I pulled less to a trip then I normally would and it happened to be my anniversary and on top of that got beat down by FOE multiple times

I WOULD BE MAKING EXCUSES TOO

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys had a nice trip and whatnot but I'm struggling to believe that you beat 130 or so MM on their anniversary in clean fights.

statistics dont lie

qgXD1.png

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys had a nice trip and whatnot but I'm struggling to believe that you beat 130 or so MM on their anniversary in clean fights.

statistics dont lie

qgXD1.png

The numbers don't add up, hence the confusion.

Also, what's to say that you didn't hit MM just after they had fought and were on low food/pray? I wouldn't count that as a "clean" win.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

statistics dont lie

qgXD1.png

-30 kills for MM bcuz they hit some clan in ruins right after the kdr tracker started

statistics dont lie

qgXD1.png

oops read dat wrong but yeah ls clearly killed alot of mm

statistics dont lie

qgXD1.png

The numbers don't add up, hence the confusion.

Also, what's to say that you didn't hit MM just after they had fought and were on low food/pray? I wouldn't count that as a "clean" win.

kk then watch the vid and the kills they got was from steamrolling some clan doubt they used much food/pray.

clean win or dirty win lol all mm spawned in edgeville a win is a win

MM didn't breach 90 even at their peak.

Even so, I know they maintained 80+ all trip and taking into account your peak of 70, I still can't see where you could have made up the deficit.

Unless there were some external factors that is.

External factor : FOE + FI

Just watched that vid, really nothing else needs to be said.

EOP used to be the "go-to" team clan with FOE, you guys know how they roll . . . :confused:

No doubt you had the upperhand in our fight north of mossies (as expected since you had us outnumbered by a good amount) but we only went into single after you did, your description says otherwise

Nice job on your trip

MM didn't breach 90 even at their peak.

Even so, I know they maintained 80+ all trip and taking into account your peak of 70, I still can't see where you could have made up the deficit.

Unless there were some external factors that is.

External factor : FOE + FI

Just watched that vid, really nothing else needs to be said.

EOP used to be the "go-to" team clan with FOE, you guys know how they roll . . . :confused:

aww, suddenly crashing is something to cry about!

POV

You forgot to mention how after crashing MM vs FI, 70 of you chased 40 MM on low food and pray and after MM got returners they cleared you. But okay.

Second fight you hit MM after they fought NME, hence the difference in MM kills and FOE deaths. But whatever, you still can't fight MM fairly and you know it. Keep restoring to these cheap tactics, as long as you get your PW victory I suppose. Gotta sell your ****.

Gj to FI and MM for having fights today.

If I was in MM and it was my anniversary in my server and I pulled less to a trip then I normally would and it happened to be my anniversary and on top of that got beat down by FOE multiple times

I WOULD BE MAKING EXCUSES TOO

If i was foe and i had a **** anni which was ruined by mm including 2 horrible trips in both servers

I WOULD BE MAKING FAKE TOPICS TOO

but im proud of our sat trip to be able to fight foe ~30(low on food + pray) vs 60+ and hold them off + clear them and watch foe die on their way to edgeville while we spammed walk of shame

epic

take notes

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

never seen so many people ***** over a god damn game, good job foe looked fun <3 :)

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS