Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Successful Saturday F2P Trip

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj foe looked fun, we should of fought we had around 75+ MM had Hf mains on deck with pink afros and pink capes walking side by side lol.

lolyk.png

i looked at some of your topic then stopped. you crashed other fights when your suppose to be respected. Now i truly see what this game has become. HPC crashing MPC and LPC dont let this be like main clanning,,,

you are saying it's not okay for foe to crash but it is for any other clan?

isn't pop closed anyways?

truth of the matter is mpc's and hpc's aren't really that far off level wise, it's pull wise and when there's not many hpc's what are they supposed to do?

I mean pop crashed clans when they were +20-30 but it's okay for you to do it?

What's the logic in this?

don't waste your time on this guy fastback, we all already know how low his iq is lol

he look like pepperoni pizza

LOL

its sad to see foe has become something they shouldn't be. You guys should be helping the pure community. But rather you do as you feel. you flame now but when the pure clan world dies you wont be flaming then. So many clans respect FOE including me then all i see is the same stuff every day. this clan crashing this and whats news. this other clan crashing this. if it takes a masser clan that is new to step up there is something wrong.

pop isn't "stepping up" and changing the pure community. That's the thing. You flame, claim to be #1 mpc, claim to clear people, you crash just as much if not more than any clan. You don't really have room to say ANYTHING about foe. period

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys had a nice trip and whatnot but I'm struggling to believe that you beat 130 or so MM on their anniversary in clean fights.

MM peaked at 90 lmfao

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

First fight we had dominated FI before you came to their rescue, so we regrouped and walked through crater then turned around and absolutely annihilated you despite having low opts, food, pray and def levels. You know your clan is **** when 70 of you + LS attack 45 kids in monk robes who don't have food, pray or armor, and you get cleared lol

Dominated whom? Surely if you 'dominated' us you would have cleared us? lol.

titanj.png

Mitch pls stop teaming with foe.

Yea didnt wanna fight fi when they first asked, I had 55ish falled in on me and a load fingering their angus somewhere in the wild. However we did actually get 60+ in on me at one point and i did pm chris asking where you were but got no reply, assuming he was afk or in a fight or something. Was also told you had a good 70+ hense my being cautious.

'Balls to fight 1 v 1'

Oh how i enjoy this, yet when the shoe is on the other foot these balls people claim others need seem to disappear.

I am happy to combine my balls with my brains and take the victims as i find them. MM pursue me and can barely get close with a good 20-30 more... this frustrates them and annoys them. MM then get fights with other clans or hit other clans and take focus off me. I punish them.

I told foe to leave the fights for two reasons. 1 there is no point killing you all then sitting there half food or with loot in invents and fight you returned with full food and prayer. 2 It is far funnier preventing you a chance to kill us back because as you see it make you guys ******* curazyyyy on pw and that is forever amusing.

We go out to pk, as far as i was still aware that means player killing and o wait... we did that. Does it annoy you that i am still greater, smarter and generally better in every way than anything mm has to offer?

Keep screaming and shouting and contradicting each other on teamspeak basking in my greatness. But seriously bob... he did tell you not to do that ;0

#TEAM-WALLI

Fatality #1 cuz you lil niggas were scared to have a pkri:/

OT: stop hitting lil guys like eop for kdr jeez! grow up

grats on 8 years mm!

Lol you needa calm down there lil 4rner.. eop rushed us lol, and all the other clans just happened to be in our worlds. I mean you act like fi wouldn't do it

Yea didnt wanna fight fi when they first asked, I had 55ish falled in on me and a load fingering their angus somewhere in the wild. However we did actually get 60+ in on me at one point and i did pm chris asking where you were but got no reply, assuming he was afk or in a fight or something. Was also told you had a good 70+ hense my being cautious.

'Balls to fight 1 v 1'

Oh how i enjoy this, yet when the shoe is on the other foot these balls people claim others need seem to disappear.

I am happy to combine my balls with my brains and take the victims as i find them. MM pursue me and can barely get close with a good 20-30 more... this frustrates them and annoys them. MM then get fights with other clans or hit other clans and take focus off me. I punish them.

I told foe to leave the fights for two reasons. 1 there is no point killing you all then sitting there half food or with loot in invents and fight you returned with full food and prayer. 2 It is far funnier preventing you a chance to kill us back because as you see it make you guys ******* curazyyyy on pw and that is forever amusing.

We go out to pk, as far as i was still aware that means player killing and o wait... we did that. Does it annoy you that i am still greater, smarter and generally better in every way than anything mm has to offer?

Keep screaming and shouting and contradicting each other on teamspeak basking in my greatness. But seriously bob... he did tell you not to do that ;0

Oh god this guy over here. Stop acting like you are so big. You aren't anything.

'Balls to fight 1 v 1'

Oh god this guy over here. Stop acting like you are so big. You aren't anything.

bigger than you m8 only thing you lift is hamburgers

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

'Balls to fight 1 v 1'

pars all over the park

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

'Balls to fight 1 v 1'

pars all over the park

omg after random posts someone actually replied to me!!! Ty sir

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems that many have hopped on the foe bandwagon. Regardless, I hope everyone had fun, even though it's pretty easy to disect the truth.

Congrats to MM on a solid 8 years.

I would love to see a MM vs Foe battle without any outside interference or teaming upon. I think we all would know what would happen in that case...

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems that many have hopped on the foe bandwagon. Regardless, I hope everyone had fun, even though it's pretty easy to disect the truth.

Congrats to MM on a solid 8 years.

I would love to see a MM vs Foe battle without any outside interference or teaming upon. I think we all would know what would happen in that case...

mm being cleared yeah?

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png