Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy Dominate The Wildnerness - P2P PK Trip [5/27/12]

TheGodKing

frenzynewb2.png

frenzyborder4.png

Videos:

frenzyborder4.png

We set out today with a solid pull of 25 members ready to shake the pure clan to it's core. The trip consisted of multiple fights which kept us occupied for the entirety of our trip. Thanks to everyone who showed up and can't wait to see you all next weekend!

frenzyborder4.png

Frenzy
Vs Hazard

The day started off with us getting word that Hazard was spread at new gate. We couldn't pass this opportunity up so we quickly scurried over. The fight commenced as we rushed new gate and immediately dropped our piles left and right. This onslaught continued as we followed Hazard towards GDZ where the remaining few were picked off.

frenzyborder4.png

Frenzy
Vs NME Stragglers

After banking our delicious loot we heard of a fight near new gate this time including NME. As we reached the battlefield we were alerted of a clan logging in west of greater demons hut. So we cleared up all the NME in our vicinity and dipped out with our loot.

frenzyborder4.png

Frenzy Vs Hazard

Immediately after our small rendezvous with NME we became aware of Hazard spread at new gate. Knowing this would be foolish to pass up we hopped over and charged them low food, resulting in a few stragglers to die as the majority lobbied. After getting their new world we immediately hooped over and continued to clear them until nothing but team 17 capes loitered the ground.

frenzyborder4.png

Frenzy Vs Intense Redemption

As we began walking towards the bank we got word that Intense Redemption had logged north of us in pursuit of Hazard. We fearlessly rushed up knowing they had quite a few more than us. We clashed at new gate as we swarmed any Intense Redemption member who had wondered in our territory and sent them straight to edge. As we were gaining the edge we got word of CP preparing to crash so we dipped south as NME logged in to join the party.

frenzyborder4.png

Frenzy Vs Deviation
Frenzy Vs The Last Pures

The day ended off with us getting word that Deviation was found wandering near piper. We quickly dismantled with them despite their opt advantage and prepared ourselves to fight off TLP who had logged in east of us. We fought TLP for a bit using multi lines to our favor before Fatality decided to crash.

frenzyborder4.png

2zi8ys3.jpg

cmkW5.png

EhgFY.png

0gHx1.png

G7Ghn.png

kKQww.png

QBmDC.png

H6FBn.png

0ZfKc.png

wXaxY.png

tI0ZL.png

ElGRa.png

h9onU.png

uXSQv.png

frenzyborder4.png

Was an amazing trip, didn't lose a single fight and everyone walked off with over a mill worth of loot. See you all next week!
Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Nty. Not how our fight went. We had you south of new gate and hazard coming from 50 ports. We pushed everyone to gdz before it was crashed.

sq17uo.jpg

MacMillerSig-2.png

Nty. Not how our fight went. We had you south of new gate and hazard coming from 50 ports. We pushed everyone to gdz before it was crashed.

If you honestly think IR could beat us in P2P you have to be delusional. I was slightly upset that we couldn't clear you faster.

ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

If you honestly think IR could beat us in P2P you have to be delusional. I was slightly upset that we couldn't clear you faster.

Refer to vid Swing posted above. Thanks.

sq17uo.jpg

MacMillerSig-2.png

Refer to vid Swing posted above. Thanks.

sq17uo.jpg

MacMillerSig-2.png

dunno if your seeing things but you got smacked by us sorry. heres proof

Swing you've always been a peasant I understand you don't realize that every clan has a leak in IR. I'm not going to risk my members return sets and be crashed by NME. You can clearly see us dip south as NME logs in at single strip.

ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Swing you've always been a peasant I understand you don't realize that every clan has a leak in IR. I'm not going to risk my members return sets and be crashed by NME. You can clearly see us dip south as NME logs in at single strip.

but they don't :>

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Clearly NME didn't log in since we stayed. So maybe you should sure up that leak brah.

sq17uo.jpg

MacMillerSig-2.png

We didn't even fight you today lmfao.

We rushed in and fought NPO north by vents/mossies we knew you would just run to the multi/single line like you always do trying to get a "gwas". After we finished up with NPO we ran past you to stairs to leave before Fi rushed.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Clearly NME didn't log in since we stayed. So maybe you should sure up that leak brah.

Forgot to mention No Frenzy members were killed during the filming of this video.

Thanks for posting a video of you not killing one Frenzy member haha.

ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Forgot to mention No Frenzy members were killed during the filming of this video.

Thanks for posting a video of you not killing one Frenzy member haha.

Oh really? Maybe not by Swing. I do have a picture of someone dropping a dbow for me though. But feel free to keep coming up with more excuses. :D

And either way, this vid does show you did not clear us up and send is to edge.

sq17uo.jpg

MacMillerSig-2.png

I honestly can't tell if you're serious. No flame intended but you're either blind or you got dropped when you were a baby. We barraged you guys at New Gate you guys had 5 members left and ran south .. Did you not watch the vid? We had 27 members at New Gate when you guys started running.

hvw7ba.jpg
1spju.png

mackin' hoes since '94