Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Fatality 2-1

Co0kiezs

I love how josh claims he wouldn't ddos when he ratted pops website and threatens to leak IP's and tries to hack ex-members.

Quality leadership right there.

Dunno who ddos'ed Fi but I can't see Fi losing fairly to Zenith.

Good job anyways Zenith.

just because a 1 bang liek you left zenith doesn't mean we cant win preps fairly

l0l

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Truthfully we didn't ddos we are not that clan and i can tell we have alot of hate lol ill give u a rm and as for our pull i told mitch around 25-30 so sorry but i still respect your clan even if ur mad at mine

ty for prep

- i Give any mod permission to lock this to prevent flame

- 0wl

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Truthfully we didn't ddos we are not that clan and i can tell we have alot of hate lol ill give u a rm and as for our pull i told mitch around 25-30 so sorry but i still respect your clan even if ur mad at mine

ty for prep

- 0wl

Thanks for clearing that up

- Scott

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

pretty obvious zenith wasn't behind the ddosing, and plus fi have been ddos'd tons of times vs clan like tlp, foe, etc and not once have they blamed that certain clan for being behind it idk what the difference with zenith is that every fi member that's posted here so far has blamed them lol

either way gj z

who else would do it lol!!???

besides eop maybe <_<

accept our f2p preps plz

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

I love how josh claims he wouldn't ddos when he ratted pops website and threatens to leak IP's and tries to hack ex-members.

Quality leadership right there.

Dunno who ddos'ed Fi but I can't see Fi losing fairly to Zenith.

Good job anyways Zenith.

just because a 1 bang liek you left zenith doesn't mean we cant win preps fairly

l0l

Eh.

I don't care about zenith.

Josh is just a retarded internet warrior.

Besides I'm not too bad for a "newfag" ;)

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

the ddosing is dumb.. whoever did it.. im just surprised FI couldnt win anyway..

gj z

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Not saying they did or didn't but prove it was Zenith or it could have been anyone and any clan. Jut saying...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

holy **** i read 7 pages of this...

Gj Zenith keep it up :) <3

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

looooooooool, foe's fault during our prep, now zeniths fault

dat fatality, fight didnt seem fair but they had the choice to take a ts and didnt

??? whats the logic in using their ts if we think their ddosing our members lMAO

thats the point, u guys are so simple minded u can only think to blame the people ur fighting, just like when u fought foe

We gave you the win in our tournament fight after you broke the rules with addy defenders, and our TS being down (hmm). If a clan was to place blame on another clan for ddos'ing don't you think they would publicly claim so, and take the auto win (even a redo) that they could have? Fact of the matter is every clan has the majority who blame the clan they're fighting for a ddos, that's the easiest thing to assume. I'd love for you to claim otherwise, I'm sure you've never seen a FOE member place blame on a clan for a ddos. The problem we have is with the legitimacy of this "win", not the ddos' alone. The final round wasn't a real fight, in reality Zenith started with a +3 because our members dced, were caught off guard, and TS was hit off. If that happened to any clan, and you saw a PW topic boasting about the "win" any clan, including FOE, would respond negatively. Don't be a hypocrite about it, and don't make stupid claims about Fatality.

Again, the problem isn't with the ddos, but with the legitimacy of this "win". We've had enough clean losses, and turned the other cheek. If you think we're wrong to believe that the deciding round was complete bull **** please tell me, but I hope no one is that ignorant. I'm simply amazed at the fact that clanning has become so rotten.

15zs5ro.jpg

ty for prep

- 0wl

Permission declined, this stays open

~ Mod Ghostlyboy69

lol Hi gets motivation off winning 1 round in preps, in our last prep vs them we won 2-1 (the round we lost we played music in) and they always bring up "you guys took your capes off, you barely won!" making up excuses and **** when it was only 1 person who did it.

Gj IR on the win, don't listen to their little ***** excuses

pretty sure zenith knows it would be a bad move to ddos u guys when fi is peaking 80s and z is peaking 40s so dont see why they would do it and if fi wasnt getting ddosed etc no doubt would they steamroll z

Z peaks like 30. lol

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

9 pages of this **** LOL

Take off your clothes *****, its getting heated.

Gj guys Im proud, Fi off my topic.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

lol Hi gets motivation off winning 1 round in preps, in our last prep vs them we won 2-1 (the round we lost we played music in) and they always bring up "you guys took your capes off, you barely won!" making up excuses and **** when it was only 1 person who did it.

Gj IR on the win, don't listen to their little ***** excuses

pretty sure zenith knows it would be a bad move to ddos u guys when fi is peaking 80s and z is peaking 40s so dont see why they would do it and if fi wasnt getting ddosed etc no doubt would they steamroll z

Z peaks like 30. lol

Bro you have no sense of loyalty, all you do is hop clans - you join a clan and when **** gets hard you bounce. Stay off my clan topics please.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

gz Z

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

dunno any clan that would want to ddos fatality, infact theres a good chance they ddosed their own ts so they could have an excuse for their loss ;p

Yes because Zenith is a well reknown clan for their excellent p2p quality and we knew were going to lose the third round despite having our applicants sit and our more experienced members in that fought in the first round in which we only lost 2 people.

um, we are actually a good p2p clan.

lolfaceb.png

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

dunno any clan that would want to ddos fatality, infact theres a good chance they ddosed their own ts so they could have an excuse for their loss ;p

Yes because Zenith is a well reknown clan for their excellent p2p quality and we knew were going to lose the third round despite having our applicants sit and our more experienced members in that fought in the first round in which we only lost 2 people.

um, we are actually a good p2p clan.

lolfaceb.png

Current clan: CP

lolfaceb.png

YOLO