Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Beta: Sign-Up Now!

Karl

Is that a rune 2h..... Beast wep now??? Lool looks like one i think pkin in clans gonna change alot pilin/callin everythin will change lol adapt or quit.... See the vid ull understand how id be

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Its going to be bad. Special atts being removed... facedesk... they made like 100 weapons have specs...?

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I just hope for once they actually listen to what people say during the beta. The whole idea of a beta is to get people's opinions on it/fix bugs etc.

Kinda hope that even if defence gets you special abilities that being a pure will still be worthwhile cos of attack/strength abilities, cos if not pures may die off...

gfxv22.jpg

• 4 weeks later...