Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe v Nme ~ 1st June ~ 30 min cap pkri

walli

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn must have been tough up 15 people
Yeah that's funny coming from MM lmfao, how was f2p inners & yet another d party?!

@101 yeah nothx it'd turn into mayhem on his main, elfen lied on his main, tayyab on his main, and then ls sniping foe. :confused:

GJ NME, pretty much the only other clan that I can think of that would be willing to have fights like this is Fatality - So I guess we can get some decent action between the 3 of us, unless im wrong and its just us in which case, party on.

Idk why EOP insists on talking **** to NME lol... You guys were a contended for quite a long time, and are now absolutely a stain a on the carpet of pure clanning.

Besides doesn't NME still host your forums? Seems a bit stupid to me to bite the hand that feeds.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

Fun prep :3

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.