Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

02/06/12 The Last Pures

F0OK

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png
Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

With one of our founding fathers Soron in attendance today we managed to have constant action which was mostly smashing clusters for two hours whilst peaking at 45.

~ Videos ~

KA6VZ.png

34t603r.png

tfi.png

ZiHNI.png
We setup a pkri with Hi that was crashed by CP/Z and turned into a cluster, we dicked CP back to mossies and then carried on the fight west of mossies. CP rushed from the north but where instantly smacked back to mossies. Hi pulled away so we backed up against the lava, Z rushed in and then Hi did, we pushed Z down south. Hi rushed back from the north and Z ran to vents, we proceeded to fight Hi north of vents against the lava. Fi rushed the fight so we went to regroup at mossies.

We got a fall in and proceeded to hit CPs fi in single, killed a bunch when they ran through the little gap south into multi.

34t603r.png

ZiHNI.png
The cluster started off with us rushing Hi/CP, Z then came in from and the cluster split into two fights.
We pushed onto Z at vents, they ended up going south to single so we pulled north. They came back up but we dropped a few more and they retreated. We then proceeded to snipe CP/Hi west, after a few easy kills we pushed in with scims and pushed them up north, both clans ran west to single.

We rushed them in single, Hi ran north and CP ran south so we followed CP and killed the majority of them at 35ports. We left the few that was left as Z/Hi where fighting north of mossies in multi. We rushed their fight which looked like it was basically over with just Hi left. We managed to kill a bunch that didn't logout and then decided to bank.

34t603r.png

ZiHNI.png
We where fighting Z north of vents against the lava, CP where west of the fight and so where Hi. The fight was being constantly dragged back and forth until Z ran south. We got into the dip and waited for Hi to rush us. NME crashed from the west so we both dipped.

34t603r.png

ZiHNI.png
With Hi still out we pmed them for another run-in, this time at gap. They defended, we rushed in with scims, the fight went on for a few minutes before NME logged in next to the fight. After this we decided to end the trip after nearly two hours of pking.

tlp.gif

Gz Africa13 on MOTM, Gj K2P for bringing your log stack to the fight and HBD to my boy 4o :yes:

tmed.png

eT3G1.png
hniPa.png
2etPs.png
ulh2I.png
CNnIz.png
uxtAR.png
ySVBy.png
ykYFG.png
9BKje.png
Vnpce.png
CVjrC.png
ulh2I.png
qqPcI.png
9hXEi.png
GbcXr.png
xZROK.png
DgGPx.png

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 gr8 trip

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

xZROK.png

Da fuq?

On a more serious note glad to see you guys pulling a bit more keep up the good work.

Da fuq you da fuqin about?

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

TLP are #1 today, without a doubt. You guys are the greatest clan to have ever stepped foot on RS. Long live TLP! Hopefully tomorrow and every other day, you continue to do this. Keep it up The Last Pures!

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

gj tlp

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png