Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy Saturday - Pull the trigger

Scott

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOKS OKAY I WAS KINDA HIT OFF MOST OF IT. But for the most part it was fun

Guess that's what you get for having clan friend and posting on EOP's site.

:no: ****.

ctrh.png

Laughed at how EOP's topic left out so much in order to make it look like they won a fight today.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

They also boosted 20 kills at the end of their trip, they were 84/83 when we ended (20 mins after eop ended) yet miraculously on their PW topic they're 100 83 or something...

HMM...

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

LOOKS OKAY I WAS KINDA HIT OFF MOST OF IT. But for the most part it was fun

Guess that's what you get for having clan friend and posting on EOP's site.

Lol do you believe the **** that comes out of your mouth? Do you know who hacked FOE's site? Do you know who ratted our ranks to gain access to our scout channel? Do you know who's been ddosing our ranks during trips? Let's not be hypocrites. Making your clan look good on a fansite won't do you good.

GJ today, we owned you first fight and 2nd fight you seemd to have the edge mainly because our leaks are foreign and can't comprehend english so we were unprepared, still unsure why you left to mossies though.

lol this kid.

*facepalm*

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Our first fight was clean watch our video. No mains at all at the fight. Tell your members what you want but we know what happened and thats all that matters. GL with your p2p Fullout tomorrow I heard infliction is good or thats what Chief tells me.

Our first fight was clean watch our video. No mains at all at the fight. Tell your members what you want but we know what happened and thats all that matters. GL with your p2p Fullout tomorrow I heard infliction is good or thats what Chief tells me.

Except we fought 3 clans before you lol.

siguoi.png

we did work today shame i was late but we rocked that shizzle good job to every single one that showed up oh and ty eop for corrupts <3

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||