Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Guide] How to win 2v1 with no teamspeak

-Austin-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl your'e 30+ def w/o turmoil.... adapt or die has gone wayyy over your head.. adapt or die was meant to be for turm pures.. not retarded kids who get 30def for no damn reason..

lol you must be new to the community

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

troll all you want, we did not DDOS you and we will see you out in the wild, good work on your trip :)

Brad told me otherwise. I know for a fact it only gets hit off when Ascent go out and that Brad admitted it. You obviously didn't do it though so it's okay.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

rofl your'e 30+ def w/o turmoil.... adapt or die has gone wayyy over your head.. adapt or die was meant to be for turm pures.. not retarded kids who get 30def for no damn reason..

lol you must be new to the community

Honest? i am.. i quit when wildy was taken out and came back december 25th and saw all these kids with 30 deffies acting pure? What?? What happened? i though 30 deffies was for turm pure only... adapt or die.. but seriously.. 30 def with 44 pray is just sad.. that's just my opinion... PURES 1-10 def... turmoil is a different story

1phz3wx.jpg

troll all you want, we did not DDOS you and we will see you out in the wild, good work on your trip :)

Brad told me otherwise. I know for a fact it only gets hit off when Ascent go out and that Brad admitted it. You obviously didn't do it though so it's okay.

When did I say this sir? I don't know how ddos or hack and I will admit that lol and I haven't even talked in forever. Anyone that knows me knows that I don't care enough to learn how to ddos or hack. I don't find it enjoyable or worth my time to hack or ddos. I don't play to **** up people's computer and I don't sit on the computer doing that ****. To me that's like stealing someone credit card or robbing their house.

(13:35:07) <[A]Brad> I don't ddos and none of our members do

Like Brian said good job on your trip and I am done with this topic.

xdf1vq.png

Grats on merging 3 clans together as each individual clan couldn't compete.

But gj on beating ascent, which you probably outnumbered by like 10.