Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This is my canvas

`Mo

Ahhhhh this photo...I've had mixed emotions with this one. This wasn't even originally planned but that's how it developed to come and I'm kinda proud of it. It includes a lot of detail and emotion. It's something different to what I've usually done but I like that, It's a little bit frustrating though when I forgot to include one element in my photo but I guess you can't be perfect.

Believe it or not this actually took me a while to do and one time photoshop crashed and I died a little inside. I had to go out to the park and walk for about 30 mins and than coming back and finishing the work where I left off, but I'm glad it's finished. But that's that and this is my canvas.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/halfaneyephot...in/photostream/