Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Anniversary Domination

Andreww

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is that pic of? LMFAO? Hulkin tiny do you know how KDR charts work?

I really don't know man, but im going to try my best for you!

So this is our original KDR picture for the start of the fight to the end of the fight:

graphya.png

Looks about right, right? Well guys, apparently not!

dm2rd1.png

THERE YOU GO ANDY THATS THE TIME STAMP THAT WE "ADDED" TO THE KDR, STAY CLASSY EOP

The graphs only begin to correlate at 9:10pm

again, say nuttin

Ok so at 9:10 the fight starts:

kc1107.png

Now that's the right KDR right? NO ITS NOT MAN!

graphya.png

haha u guise r good comedians m8s h4h4h4h4h4

lmfao thats like 20 mins AFTER the fight

Wow really so the fight is 20 mins less then we all thought? ok. one sec.

358xf9w.png

That's it guys, that's the real KDR according to eop!! but wait we still won? lol

The graphs only begin to correlate at 9:10pm

again, say nuttin

vfh8op.png

Please tell me more about correlation of kills-deaths

L0L K0

22:36:11] <@[NME]Scott> 67 starting with 10 on their way from edge

vs our ~200 opts

But gf and gj on your trip

200 opts is 66.67 so it started pretty evenish then. Obviously once those lost members found their way to the fight that would be different but yeah. Thanks for staying and fighting, was a good one.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

vs our ~200 opts

200 opts is 66.67 so it started pretty evenish then. Obviously once those lost members found their way to the fight that would be different but yeah. Thanks for staying and fighting, was a good one.

We peaked at 77 during the trip, started the Gh fight with 71 total in FC and ended the fight with 68 total. We ended out trip with around 65 and I'm surprised you didn't give us a second fight considering how fun our first fight was

vs our ~200 opts

We peaked at 77 during the trip, started the Gh fight with 71 total in FC and ended the fight with 68 total. We ended out trip with around 65 and I'm surprised you didn't give us a second fight considering how fun our first fight was

i missed the part where you were part of that conversation lol

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

vs our ~200 opts

Senne is MM :o

biggest pw liars since MM before the mass ban

www.eop-rs.com apps are open

Heated???

unsure as to why you included kdr as when fi had rushed and killed quite a few of us

vkhu2.png

kdr before the crash

glad you had fun, we did that was a good fight at the end, would of been more fun in higher wild.

nope sorry

graphya.png

This ^

Also..

mainzza.png

Actually elfin never skulled, so if you hit him then its your own fault I was there at the war the entire time and I never saw elfen attack anyone. I don't care if i'm in nme its true lol.

ctrh.png

Haha frank eop has had them mains since I was in there silly goose then they lie and say its a scout ;p

IKR?? THAT T A Y Y A B GUY IS JUSTIN IK IT BCUZ IM EX EOP

Now remember eop "Piled" Justin after he was sniping us and he "ragequit" the trip for 30 minutes

ctrh.png

Haha frank eop has had them mains since I was in there silly goose then they lie and say its a scout ;p

IKR?? THAT T A Y Y A B GUY IS JUSTIN IK IT BCUZ IM EX EOP

Now remember eop "Piled" Justin after he was sniping us and he "ragequit" the trip for 30 minutes

L0L REMB THAT OMFG