Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Intense Birthday 6/9/2012

Swing

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol judging by the kdr, you guys definitely smashed us and we definitely teamed with CP because we love CP. It all makes sense now, great job on your epic trip. I hope you know the only clan you're fooling is Hostility and it's because you're both butt buddies.

Here's the real video of what happened (not cut out like IR's video is), I also found it funny how you thought you were fighting eop in your video lol. enjoy

2ewgrxw.gif

Looked like a fun birthday trip IR. Im really glad you guys had fun, looked like you had alot of good fights with clans that had similar numbers, must have been really intense and action-packed. Keep up the good work fella's, hopefully your number will continue to grow. :)

thekingu.png

lol judging by the kdr, you guys definitely smashed us and we definitely teamed with CP because we love CP. It all makes sense now, great job on your epic trip. I hope you know the only clan you're fooling is Hostility and it's because you're both butt buddies.

Here's the real video of what happened (not cut out like IR's video is), I also found it funny how you thought you were fighting eop in your video lol. enjoy

21809794.jpg

It's okay that your angry we did so good.

Maybe you should go tell your members about it? on your forums..? instead of spamming pure-warfare with essays like anybody reads them.

BYE BYE ZENITH..

creedv.png

21809794.jpg

It's okay that your angry we did so good.

Maybe you should go tell your members about it? on your forums..? instead of spamming pure-warfare with essays like anybody reads them.

BYE BYE ZENITH..

you talk so big for a clan who will be back to pulling 20- after today :/ hope you can protect yourselves . this time we wont be so lenient.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

great pull, pulling 50ish feels nice. Gj smashing Zenith all day long, and Grats on 5 years.

lmao ^

Anways: happy anniversary, better luck next year

AND:

21809794.jpg

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

gj, you must be as dumb as hi though for thinking we would team with zenith. we just wanted to get free loot and action, you did the same thing weeks ago.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Hi, Burnz,

it was stated before, so i'll say it again to get it through your head. Why would we stay for an extra 5 Zenith members when FI was coming to crash? Don't you think it's smarter to take the loot and leave before they crashed? I'm sure you guys would do the same thing if it was the other way around if you guys smashed us. We lost three people that first fight. Also, idk about you guys teaming with CP but I know for a fact that mains were sniping our returners throughout the whole trip, and we're butt buddies with HI? c'mon now.

hvw7ba.jpg
1spju.png

mackin' hoes since '94

gj, you must be as dumb as hi though for thinking we would team with zenith. we just wanted to get free loot and action, you did the same thing weeks ago.

weeks ago? weeks ago we were pulling 15 lol. congrats on your trip though.

hvw7ba.jpg
1spju.png

mackin' hoes since '94

weeks ago? weeks ago we were pulling 15 lol. congrats on your trip though.

you still are m8 just yesterday was your anniversery

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

O_o lol k

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

I heard IR pulled 25 or less on Sunday, there goes those 12 invites. Back to your normal pulls guys :)

Thing is... We pulled 30... you pulled around 30.

Keep talking though...

The fact that i know every single thing zenith does including begging Triology to come to trip amuses me :)

creedv.png

Hi, Burnz,

it was stated before, so i'll say it again to get it through your head. Why would we stay for an extra 5 Zenith members when FI was coming to crash? Don't you think it's smarter to take the loot and leave before they crashed? I'm sure you guys would do the same thing if it was the other way around if you guys smashed us. We lost three people that first fight. Also, idk about you guys teaming with CP but I know for a fact that mains were sniping our returners throughout the whole trip, and we're butt buddies with HI? c'mon now.

Had 2 lol at this becuz fi didn't even get 1 hit on Zenith saturday.

Hi, Burnz,

Because we shat on you 24/7

creedv.png

Hi, Burnz,

Because we shat on you 24/7

You didn't even clear us once but nice try tho.